13

Brooklyn's POV.

It was the encore at the final show in Manchester. I couldn't believe tour was slowly ending. I walked back out again and the music for "one last time" began to play. The fans soon got ridiculously louder and began to sing with me. I instantly smiled at myself knowing I had done all of them proud tonight.

••
"Thank you so much Manchester, I'll be back soon my beautiful angels" I shouted into the microphone.

The crowd screamed and I ran off the stage. I handed the microphone over and disconnected myself from my ear pieces.

"Somehow every time you always blow me away" Marcus spoke, with a smile.

"I try my best" I smiled back.

"Well that's definitely the best" Jesse smirked.

"Let's go backstage, I need to take these heels off"

They both nodded and followed me backstage. Just as we were about to open the dressing room door, a loud bang occurred. All three of us looked at each other confused before security pushed us into the dressing room and slammed the door shut.

"What the fuck was that?" Marcus asked.

The security guard didn't respond.

"Mark, tell us what that was" I demanded.

"A form of a terror attack Miss Southgate" he quietly replied.

"Let me out now"

Jesse soon stood in front of me to stop me, "are you fucking insane. There is no way I'm letting you go out there"

"My fans are out there. They are hurting, they need help" I told him.

"Leave it to the professionals Brook. This is serious. You could get injured."

I ignored him and tried to get past him but him and Marcus grabbed me and stopped me. I burst into tears and fell to the floor.

The door soon burst open and mum walked in with my manager.

"We need to get you three out of here right now" mum demanded.

"I'm not going anywhere until I know my fans are safe" I told her.

"Brooklyn we have to leave. This is serious" Scooter spoke.

"My fans lives are endangered. That is serious" I shouted.

"Look we don't know how many people are part of this attack, ok. We need to get you out of here"

"I can't leave"

Jesse bend down in front of me and cupped my cheeks. Our eyes soon locked contact.

"You listen to me Southgate, we have to leave. It's not safe. I know you want to see your fans but we cannot go out there. We'll make sure someone here will give us updates on them all ok?" Jesse spoke.

He wiped some of the tears off my face with his fingers. I didn't know what to reply instead I just nodded. Marcus helped me up off the floor. I grabbed my stuff and shoved it in my bag. Jesse wrapped his arms around me and we made our way out of the room, security around us.

We eventually made it outside and it was hell. All I could hear was screaming and people crying. The heartache. I buried myself further into Jesse's shoulder and cried. We got into the van and Jesse pulled me onto his lap and I buried my head back into his shoulder. My legs rested across Marcus. He took my heels off for me, and threw them on the floor.

This is heartbreaking. Who would do such a thing? My own precious fans. My little babies.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(604)

This is probably not the best way to describe a terror attack, I know. But it's just for the storyline and for the purpose of this story.