122

*a few days later*

Brooklyn's POV.

Christmas was very much a success and the kids really enjoyed themselves. We honestly had the best day as a family, all of us. Tonight though was going to be one for the books. Me and Jesse decided to throw a news years eve party for all of our close friends and some family members.

The kids were staying with Jesse's parents and my parents were staying over there as well. Mia and Flynn were staying in the house as well as a few friends.

"Is everything sorted?" Jesse asked.

"Looks like it." I responded.

The DJ was coming in a few hours to set up. The decorations were all set up and the alcohol was all in the kitchen chilling, ready.

We were ready for the new year.
••••••••••••

I applied the last layer of lipstick and looked at myself in the mirror. My dress was a little shorter than usual but hey it's New Year's Eve.

Myself, Peyton and Mia all had similar dresses on and we definitely looked like we were ready to party.

Obviously we had to have a mini photoshoot before we made our way downstairs. Trent had walked through the door as I reached the bottom and I ran to greet him.

"Bestie." I laughed, hugging him.

"Lingard my queen." Trent laughed.

Trent introduced me to his friend Ben, who I had spoken to on Instagram and whatsapp a few times.

"So how was Christmas for you both?" I asked them.

"Yeah it was good." Ben responded.

"Good as always." Trent smiled.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I danced with everyone and drank with everyone for the whole night. There were only a few minutes until the countdown and I couldn't find Jesse anywhere. I was pushing through everyone trying to find him. I wanted my midnight kiss.

"30 seconds" the DJ shouted.

Where the fuck is he?

"Have you seen Jesse?" I asked Trent and Ben.

"I saw him outside last." Ben responded.

"Go get your man boo." Trent winked.

Come on Lingard.

Ten

Fuck.

Nine.

I'm gonna kill this man.

Eight.

Jesse where the fuck are you?

Seven.

Ooo I found him.

Six.

I needed those lips now.

Five.

That fucking hoe best move off my man.

Four.

He kind of looks very uncomfortable right now. No worries king , your true queen is coming.

Three.

Oh fuck it. It's only two seconds.

Two.

I smashed my lips onto his ignoring the red head bimbo next to us.

One.

"Happy new year baby." Jesse mumbled.

"Just keep kissing me." I mumbled back.

"As you wish."

He tightened his grip around my waist and gently placed his lips onto mine again. This can never get old.

Fireworks were still lighting up the sky just like they were in my mind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(470)