64

Brooklyn's POV.

There were photos, all over the internet. Mainly on twitter and google. Last night Jesse fucked up, and I don't think I'll be able to forgive him. He promised that he wouldn't do that to me but he did. He lied to me.

And to make it better it was with my so called Best friend, Megan. I should've listened to those people when they said she was acting shady.

They were at a club doing gods knows what. They were obviously under the influence of alcohol. But that shouldn't be an excuse. The photos were crystal clear and you could clearly see neither of them wanted to push away. It just disgusts me how my so called best friend could do that to me.

I left straight away. He didn't need to give me an explanation. It was obvious what the intention was. I had packed a bag, well shoved a fuck tonne of clothes into a suitcase and drove to London to my parents house. Probably not the best move especially after crying for hours but I had to leave.

"Are you ok now?" Flynn asked.

I had just gotten out of the shower and was currently in my pyjamas and one is his hoodies. What? They are comfy.

"I'll be fine eventually." I responded.

"Dad doesn't know yet. So um just be prepared. Mum is going to tell him when he gets in."

I nodded and sipped on my tea. Flynn had set up Netflix on the TV in my old room. Apparently he used to this a lot when I was on tour as it reminded him of me. Gosh I do love my little brother at times.

Before the film could even start the bedroom door flew open and dad came in looking extremely angry and upset. Mum came in straight in behind him.

"Brooklyn, sweetheart. I'm so sorry" Dad spoke, his face softened.

"I'm ok" I said, holding back the tears.

"You aren't, I can see that. It's ok to be upset."

"He promised dad, he fucking promised."

Dad sighed, "I know sweetheart."

He came by my side and hugged me. I just cried in his arms. Thats all I could do. Flynn soon joined in on the hug as did mum. My family.

"We'll get you through this babe." Mum whispered.

"Your'll be fine Brook" Flynn spoke.

"I hope so." I whispered back.

I just couldn't believe he'd do something like that to me. He promised. He broke that fucking promise. I don't want to believe it but it's just so obvious.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(435)