28

Brooklyn's POV.

Well it's quite clear that Peyton hates my guts🤣. I've honestly done nothing to her but apparently because something kind of went on with me and Dele she hates me for it. I don't even like Dele anymore. I moved on.

"Come on, stop thinking about it" Jesse spoke, staring at me.

"I can't help it" I quietly spoke.

"I know but you are strong, stronger than her. You've got proof she wants to ruin you. I promise she won't hurt you baby"

"I know she won't"

Jesse pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and buried myself in his body.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before my phone rang. I sighed and picked it up, the caller ID was Dad💙. I smiled and answered it.

"Hey dad, everything ok?" I asked.

"Everything's fine Brook, just wanted to know what happening with you and Jesse? There's a lot of rumours going around." Dad asked.

I looked at Jesse and put my dad on speaker so Jesse could hear the conversation.

"What do you want to know?"

"Well are you two dating?"

"Would it be a bad thing if we was?" I questioned.

"No, not at all. So you are?"

"Yeah we are"

"Alison I called it. #Besse is real" dad shouted.

"I never doubted you Gareth" mum shouted back at him.

"Dad really?" I laughed.

"What? I'm happy for you both. Though it took long enough" dad spoke.

"Is Jesse there?" Mum questioned.

"I'm here" Jesse spoke up.

"My boy. You better treat Brooklyn well, you have done as a best friend for the last four years and I hope you continue to do so. I'm happy for you both"

"You know I will boss"

"I'm glad to hear that" Dad spoke. I could tell he was smiling to himself.

"I'm happy for you both" mum spoke.

"Thanks mum, I appreciate it" I spoke.

"Well we have to go now, Flynn is calling us" dad spoke.

"Tell him I'll come see him soon. Bye"

"I will, bye princess"

And with that the line went dead. I turned my phone off and placed it on the table.

"Told you your dad will love us together" Jesse smirked.

"I didn't doubt you. I just thought it would've taken him a while to get used to us being together" I replied.

"Well he just loves us"

"Ugh I hate how right you are"

"I hate how right I am too" Jesse smirked.

At least I don't have to hide the relationship from my parents anymore.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(436)