116

Brooklyn's POV.

I finished applying the last layer of my lipstick and stared at myself in the mirror. It's his birthday. All of him.

I got up and put on my denim jacket over my black dress and that quite short. I shoved my card holder, phone and perfume into my bag and waited for Jesse to come out of the bathroom.

Camila was staying with Marcus and Isabella and the twins were staying with Kirsty. We had the night to ourselves and seen as it's his birthday I thought we would make the most of it.

Jesse came out of the bathroom and I instantly smiled. That's my mother fucking man looking like an absolute snack right now.

"Oh my fuck." Jesse mumbled, staring at me.

I couldn't help but blush. He still makes me feel like I'm nineteen again. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Happy birthday baby." I whispered, kissing his lips.

"Do we have to leave? This is a present itself." Jesse smirked, placing his hands on my ass. Horny fuck.

"Yes we have too."

"Babyyyyyy."

He moans anymore we definitely won't be leaving on time.

"I promise when we get back we can have some fun." I smiled, innocently.

Jesse nodded and we made our way downstairs. I was driving tonight as I wanted everything to be a surprise. While Jesse locked the house I got into the car and began to heat it up as it was bloody cold. I looked down and noticed my dress had risen quite a lot. Ah fuck it, let's play with him.

Jesse got in and I began to drive to his favourite restaurant. He seemed to have noticed my risen dress and gripped my thigh like his life depended on it.

"You are causing me problems baby girl." Jesse mumbled.

"Is that so?" I questioned, smirking to myself.

"I can't wait to get you home later."

"Mmm"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dinner was amazing but you could literally cut the sexual tension with a knife. I blame Jesse. He's literally so fucking horny right now.

I pulled the car into the driveway and turned it off. I knew what was coming. Luckily I was prepared and I had on his favourite set on underneath the dress. What? It's his birthday after all.

Jesse was the first one to go upstairs, I took my time and made sure my dress was as high as it could be just to fuck with him.

I entered our bedroom and was pushed onto our bed straight away. Well someone is a little keen.

"It's rude to tease baby." Jesse whispered in my ear.

"Was I in the wrong baby? You seemed to enjoy it though." I smirked at him.

I started to undo his shirt as he quietly watched me. I removed it off him and traced my fingers over his abs.

"This is about to be the best birthday ever." Jesse mumbled.

He smashed his lips onto mine and deepened it straight away.

Well looks like we are in for a good night then.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(528)

*Dele will be back in the next chapter*