75

*eight months later*

Brooklyn's POV.

My last appointment for the baby was over a week ago now. It's now just a waiting game for the little one to arrive. Peyton had now moved in with me to help with the baby once it arrives. She's been spending quite a lot of time over Eric's too but we won't go into that just yet😉. Dele spends most of his time here with me too, his support has been amazing over the last nine months and I'm super grateful for him.

"Babe, do you want pizza?" Peyton shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah hold on." I shouted back.

I got up off the sofa and made my way to the kitchen, very slowly. The bump was very much visible now and I was getting some pretty bad back pain but it'll be worth it.

Peyton, Eric and Dele were all huddled around the computer screen ready to order pizza. I stood next to Dele and looked at the screen.

"Just get me a plain cheese pizza, some chicken and the cookies." I told them.

"How you can eat that much I'll never know." Eric spoke, laughing.

"I'm eating for two, shut it" I laughed back.

I held the bottom of the bump as I was getting some pain today, and well it was pretty fucking bad.

"Are you ok?" Dele questioned.

"I've just got some pain." I told him.

"Come on, let's go sit down. The doctor told you to rest."

See protective Dele or what?

I probably walked about six steps before a sharp pain came across the bottom of my bump. I felt water drip down my leg. No, not now please.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

"What? What's wrong?" Dele questioned.

"Get her hospital bag Dele, now." Peyton demanded.

"What the fuck is going on?" Eric questioned.

"Her waters broke, now go get the stuff."

I didn't know what to do. Did this really have to happen now? Peyton helped me into the car and got into the drivers seat, Eric joined her in the passenger seat and Dele got in the back next to me. He held my hand and began to rub circles on my back.

"Eric call my dad please." I spoke.

"Already one step ahead of you" Eric spoke, laughing.

I swung my head black as the pain became stronger. As you can tell I really cannot stand pain at all.

"I swear I fucking hate people who can't drive properly." Peyton spoke under her breath.

"Fuck the lights, the speed limit. I'll pay the fine if you get one. Just hurry the fuck up." Dele spoke.

"Well let's hope the police are a fan of Tottenham because Your'll be explaining this Alli."

"Yeah, yeah just please hurry the fuck up."

"You try talking to London traffic." Peyton shouted at him.

"Please shut up the both of you." I moaned.

They both went quiet, Eric was the only one talking. I was now lead across the backseat resting on Dele's lap. His hands were rubbing over the bump and the other under my chin. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"It's ok" he whispered.

"I'm scared." I whispered back.

"I got you. I promise."

I smiled back at him before rubbing my bump to reduce the pain.

"Your dad, mother and Flynn are all on their way." Eric announced.

"Finally we are here." Peyton also announced.

"Took you long enough." Dele mumbled.

"I will not hesitate to kick you in the balls."

Dele and Eric helped me out of the car and into the building while Peyton went to park.

My baby was coming.

My little mini me, my little Southgate.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(619)