81

*6 months later*

Brooklyn's POV.

Camila is now just over one years old. She's now walking just about everywhere and is probably the most talkative one year old I've ever met.

"Momma" Camila squealed.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked her, smiling.

"See dadda."

"Soon baby."

"Yaaay" Mila shouted.

There was an England game today. It was just a friendly before they were off to Russia for the World Cup. Myself and Camila were going to support the boys. Peyton was also coming with us to Support the boys and Kane. Camila had an England shirt on with Jesse's number and Baby Lingard written across the back. I had one on too with my Dad's number he used to play which was 6 and Southgate written on the back. I mean I have to support my favourite person.

"Let's go then baby" I spoke.

I picked Camila up and we left the hotel room. I locked the door behind me and made my way downstairs where Peyton was. I greeted her before we left the hotel. Of course we were hit by a paparazzi asking us a fuck tonne of questions. I ignored them and kept Camila hidden from the camera flashes. All three of us eventually got into the minivan and it quickly drove off leaving the paparazzi behind.

"Gosh I hate that" Peyton sighed.

"So do I. It's so annoying." I spoke.

Camila was sat there staring out of the window smiling to herself as she watched the world go by.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The game had now finished, Trent made his England debut and I'm super proud of him. The boys obviously played extremely well and they got a win.

Dad had sent a member of staff up and insisted myself and Camila come down to the dressing room as all the boys wanted to see their number one fan. Camila.

The member of staff knocked the door and asked if they were decent before sending myself and Camila in.

Camila soon spotted Jesse, Trent and Marcus and her eyes lit up. She wiggled out of my grip and ran straight towards them jumping straight onto Trent🤣.

Dad came over and greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I sat down next to him on the bench keeping my eyes on Camila who was running around the room having the time of her life.

"We are all going to chill by the hotel pool later as non of us really want to go out. You and Camila are welcome to join us." Eric spoke.

"Sure, we'll come." I responded.

"We have the best pool floats ever." Dele smirked.

"Oh I can't wait."

I looked over at Camila, she was sat on Jesse's lap playing on his phone. Jesse had his chin rested on her shoulder and helped her play the game. Mila was giggling to herself as Jesse gave her kisses every once in a while.

"I'm glad you told him about Camila." Dad whispered to me.

"He had the right to know. Mila deserves to be happy." I quietly spoke.

"Jesse is happy too. I'm glad you two settled the differences for Camila's sake."

He can't know we are back together just yet. It's still our little secret for now anyway.

"we focus on Camila now dad. She's our main priority."

"I'm glad she is." Dad smiled.

I looked back over at them and Jesse smiled at me before concentrating on Camila and the game.

Gosh I'm so in love with both of them.

I love my little family so much💛

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(600)