101

Third Person's POV.

Everything seemed to happen so fast for everyone. Brooklyn was taken straight into an operation room where the doctors could undertake an emergency c-section. Trent and Marcus were playing with Camila in the small section in the family room.

Jesse and Gareth weren't talking to anyone. They were stressed, angry and upset. This didn't need to happen and they wanted to know what caused the early labour, because it wasn't a natural thing.

Peyton was trying to not to breakdown but this was killing her. Her best friend could've died if the boys weren't there to help her. She couldn't let that happen.

Jordan had gone back to the hotel to inform the rest of the boys what was happening. Dele had to leave. He couldn't take it. She could die, the babies could die.

"How do we deal with this if any of them come out worse of?" Jesse asked Gareth.

"I don't know. But we have to fight for them all and be strong for all three of them." Gareth responded.

"It's not going to be easy is it?" Trent asked.

"It isn't but you know we have to be strong for all of them."

Trent nodded and resumed the game with Camila and Marcus. Jesse sat there staring into space. He was scared that one of them weren't going to make it. He needs them all, the three of them. They needed to be ok.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Brooklyn's POV.

I was awake. They were okay, my beautiful baby boy and girl were ok. They weren't hurt.

There wasn't that much pain anymore. But there was some due to the emergency c-section I had. So much for a natural birth.

"Miss Southgate, we'll be taking you back to a private room with the twins now." The doctor spoke.

"That's fine." I quietly spoke.

The doctors handed me both of my angels and took me out of the room.

They opened the door and positioned the bed and locked it down.

"There's some of your family in one of the rooms, would you like them to come see you?" The doctor asked.

"Yes please." I smiled.

I looked down at my angels in my arms. Our little boy was the spitting image of Jesse and our little girl had some features of the both of us.

The door to the room opened and Camila came running in, with a two teddies in her arms.

"Momma I got them presents." She squealed.

"Shhh baby. They are sleeping." I told her.

Camila nodded and hopped onto the bed next to me with the help from Trent. She gently placed the teddies by their sides and cuddled into me.

"How are you feeling?" Dad asked me.

"A lot better now." I responded.

Jesse walked into the room and his face low-key lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Holy balls." He mumbled.

"Yes bro, you know have three kids so go over there and meet them." Marcus spoke, laughing.

Jesse nodded and came over to me. The tears in his eyes were definitely noticeable.

"We have a boy." Jesse whispered.

"Oh finally." Marcus mumbled.

I looked up at him and smiled. He just looked so happy. My family was falling into place.

This was the best moment of my life despite the rocky start.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(559)