47

Brooklyn's POV.

Other than the little incident with Dele at the party, I enjoyed the rest of it. I was a little tipsy when I left but it just showed I had a good time. Of course Dele tried to get close to me but Jesse kept close to me so he couldn't do anything.

I danced a lot with Isabella and Rebecca and obviously Jesse couldn't control himself. Which lead to the hotel room shenanigans. Thank god my parents weren't staying in this hotel.

My eyes fluttered open, I was instantly hit with a sore head. Hangover time. I turned over and was met with Jesse, fast asleep. I buried myself into his body hoping he'd wake up soon so he could actually give me cuddles.

"Stop staring" Jesse spoke with that fucking morning voice.

Sorry but there go my ovaries.

"But you look cute when you sleep" I whispered.

"What are you doing?"

"I want cuddles"

I was still trying to get comfortable and using Jesse's body as a pillow seemed to work. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"We should speak about last night" Jesse whispered.

"What about last night" I questioned.

"With what happened with Dele"

I looked up at him, "he tried to apologise and say that he had always cared about me. He still doesn't like the fact we are together. He placed his hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away. He told me that it wasn't over but it clearly is."

Jesse clearly looked angry, "I swear when I see him. He won't be able to play"

"You won't do anything Jesse. He doesn't deserve it" I softly spoke.

His eyes went wide, "baby he touched you. He doesn't deserve to even speak to you after what he put you through"

"He doesn't deserve the attention. I'm not giving it to him and you shouldn't either"

"Can't I just have a word with him?" Jesse questioned.

"No Jes. You leave him"

"Fine only for you"

I smiled at him and kissed his lips before resting my head on his chest. He began to play with the ends of my hair which low-key makes me super tired. It's odd I know.

"Is that why you made out with me? To make him jealous?" Jesse spoke up again.

"Partly and I wanted to turn you on a little more" I spoke, smirking to myself.

"Well it worked"

"Oh I know it did"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Messages.

Dad💙
You and Dele aren't exactly on good terms right now are you?x

Brooklyn💜
Not really. He hurt me and he doesn't like the fact me and Jesse are together. He's being childish dad x

Dad💙
Well just ignore him. Don't pay attention to what he has to say and maybe he'll understand you aren't interested x

Brooklyn💜
Thanks Dad, I'll try too x

Dad💙
Your mother would like to see you before you leave with Jesse later x

Brooklyn💜
Of course. I need to pick some things up anyway x

Dad💙
I love you, see you later x

Brooklyn💜
I love you too dad. See you x

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(528)