144

Jesse Lingard Instagram

Liked by kylewalker2, PeytonKane, BrooklynLingard, and 948,295 others

Jesselingard reunited with my girls💗

Comments disabled.

•••••••••••••••••••

Third persons POV.

Jesse stood on the side of the stage with James, Camila, Leah, Trent, Marcus, Eric And Dele watching his wife with a massive smile on his face. He loved watching her perform her heart out and it just made him so proud of her. Brooklyn was his wife, his rock, his soulmate. Brooklyn meant the world to Jesse as well has his beautiful children.

"I swear she gets better every single time I watch her." Trent spoke.

"Go momma." Leah squealed.

Leah was in Trent's arms singing along with her momma. Her little arms was wrapped around Trent's neck. Leah was literally obsessed with Trent, she loved him way too much. Trent loved Leah too, they were like the terrible two when they were together.

Camila was stood in front of Jesse and Marcus, dancing and singing along to her momma. Brooklyn would often look over and look at her family and smile to herself. She loved how supportive her family was and how much the kids loved her voice and music. It was melting her heart.

••••••••••

The show was now ended and Brooklyn was chilling in the tour bus with her children at the back of the bus. James was asleep next to Leah. They were very tired after watching their momma perform their heart out.

The kids were able to come out on stage with Brooklyn when she performed One Last Time and it made Brooklyn melt. She loved how supportive her kids were with her career.

They didn't understand much of it as they were still young but they still loved listening to their Queen. They just loved her music.

The boys were all at the front of the bus watching some show on Netflix. Jesse decided to leave Brooklyn to spend some time with her kids. Jesse was aware that Brook had missed James the most so he left them together. Even though he had missed his wife too he knew the kids needed their momma more than he did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooklyn Lingard Instagram

Liked by Jesselingard, TaliaBelle, Manchesteruntied and 938,675 others

BrooklynLingard it's just full on pussy power🔥

Tagged; PeytonKane, TaliaBelle, CharlieRex, IsabellaB

Comments disabled

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(384)