14

Brooklyn's POV.

I refused to leave the guest room at Jesse's house. It had hit the news, the newspaper and all of social media. I had sent out an apology tweet. I couldn't help but just sit here and cry. It was just so heartbreaking.

The Groupchat was going mental asking if I was ok, and if I needed them. But I refused to respond. I didn't want the pity off them all. Jesse and Marcus had tried to bring me food and drink. But I couldn't eat. I didn't feel like eating.

There was a knock at the door. I groaned and rolled over.

"Go away Jess" I shouted.

"It's not Jesse sweetheart" a familiar voice spoke.

The door opened further, Katie, Isabella, and Rebecca (Jordan's wife) all entered the room with boxes of dominoes in their arms.

"I don't feel like eating" I told them.

"Tough shit because you are eating this because you haven't eaten since yesterday" Isabella spoke.

All three of them got into the bed and opened up a few boxes before tucking into the food. I grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it just to please them. Although it was making me more hungry. I slowly gave in to the food and began to fill my stomach.

"I know you don't really want to talk about it but so many people on twitter are standing with you" Rebecca spoke.

"I know I've seen some of the tweets" I quietly responded.

"All of us are here for you, no matter what. Whatever you need we'll be there for you" Isabella spoke, with a smile.

"Thank you, I really do appreciate it"

"It's what friends do" Katie smiled.

••
After a while Marcus and Jesse came in, joined us and ate some of the food with us.

"Your dad is on his way Brook" Jesse spoke up.

I nodded.

I just felt like I needed that comfort off someone and just tell me that it's ok.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(334)