92

Brooklyn's POV.

Don't you just love waking up and punching yourself in the face. Yeah I did that. The rock on my fucking finger scared the shit out of me. Don't judge please and thanks.

I looked over at Jesse and he was smirking to himself. Yeah he ain't asleep at all.

"Wake up bitch." I spoke, pushing his arm.

"I ain't no bitch" Jesse mumbled in that morning voice.

Adios my ovaries.

I smirked to myself and grabbed Jesse's shirt off the floor. I put it on and did a few of the buttons up. I allowed my body to fall onto Jesse's making him moan.

"Why did you do that for?" He moaned.

"I just wanted to make sure you are awake." I smirked at him.

"Well I am now."

••••••••••••••••••

Jesse had now picked up Camila from Kirsty's house. She was explaining to me that they made cookies and ate lots of them.

"Momma what's that on your finger?" Camila questioned.

She pointed at the ring on my wedding finger. Jesse looked at me and smirked before pulling Camila onto his lap.

"Daddy got it for me as a present." I told her.

"Why didn't I get a present?"

"Your'll get an extra special present soon, way better than mommys. I promise." Jesse spoke, hugging Camila.

"What kind of present?" Camila asked excitedly. 

"That's a secret baby."

"Does mommy know my present?"

"Nope, it's a surprise for both of you." Jesse smirked.

He better not get her something expensive or I'm gonna kill me. She needs to learn.

"So are you like mommy's prince daddy? Like the movies me and nanna Kirsty watched?" Camila questioned.

She's one of a hell smart one year old. I'll give her that. She definitely doesn't follow me.🙃

"Yes baby and you are our little baby princess." Jesse cooed.

"I like being a princess."

"You are the prettiest princess ever."

Camila smiled at Jesse and went back to playing with her toys on the floor.

"Are you actually going to get her a present?" I whispered.

"Of course. And don't worry it's not expensive. She'll love it." Jesse whispered back, smirking.

"What is it?"

"That's a surprise baby."

I shook my head and allowed my body to fall onto Jesse's. He pulled me closer to him and held me tight.

"I love you future Mrs Lingard." Jesse whispered.

"I love you too Jes." I whispered back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(419)

More Dele and the rest of the boys in the next chapter🤞🏻