67

*two months later*

Brooklyn's POV.

It's been two months since the whole break up, cheating situation, and no the pictures weren't photoshopped. It's okay, I'm doing a lot better than I was.

I had finally moved all my stuff out of the house and into one in London, close to Dele's and Harry's. Me and Dele are friends again, I don't know but we are building our friendship back up again. Which is a good thing.

Jesse hasn't contacted me much after Isabella told him to stop. He just apologised said sorry again and left me alone. Thankfully, so has his mum.

"Ok, we are here with the supplies girl." Dele shouted through my house.

Him, Eric, Harry Winks, Kane, and Sonny were all over mine for our Friday night fun night. We've done this for the last month and a half and it's honestly the best thing about my entire week.

All five boys enter the living room with boxes of pizza and bags of food. Most of it being healthy as they have training tomorrow for their game on Tuesday. I do treat them well.

They spread all the food and drink out on the coffee table and the floor and made themselves comfortable all around the room.

"So how's things?" Winks asked me.

"Actually good for once. I've been working on new music" I spoke, smiling.

"We've got our girl back bitches" Sonny shouted.

"So do we get a little preview?" Dele asked, smirking.

"Eventually. It's just in the works for now" I told him.

"Ahh I can't wait. They best be good" Eric spoke, laughing.

"They should be."

"Finally, I can update my playlist" Kane joked.

"Wait? There's chocolate chip muffins. Oh I'm sold" Eric squealed like a five year old.

He picked up the box of muffins and started to eat them to himself. He threw each of us one before carrying on himself. This dude and his food.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

•swipe for more•

Liked by Dele, HarryKane, FlynnSouthgate and 825,620 others

Brooklyn onesies and junk for the boys💛.

Tagged: Dele, HarryKane, HarryWinks, Ericdier15, hm_son7

Comments disabled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(357)