83

Brooklyn's POV.

After thinking about what Jesse said. I've decided it's best I tell my parents that we are back together. Gosh this probably won't go down well.

"Are you sure you are doing the right thing?" Dele questioned.

"He wants to be there for both of us, mainly Camila. He has rights and I can't stop him from those." I responded.

"But getting back with him after everything he's done. Is that a good decision?"

"Look he's the father of my child. I still love him, he's obviously going to have a special place in my heart."

Dele sighed, "I just care about you and Camila. I don't want him to hurt you both."

"We have Camila now. He promised he wouldn't and I somewhat believe him. I know you care but I'll be okay Del." I spoke.

"If you need me, please call me and I'll be there."

"I will, I promise."

Dele smiled and pulled me into a hug. Camila walked over and wrapped her arms around our legs. Dele removed himself from the hug and picked Camila up and placed her on his hip.

"Your'll be a good girl for mommy won't you pretty one?" Dele asked Camila.

Camila smiled at Dele and nodded.

"And you won't cause any trouble for mommy or daddy?"

"No trouble." Camila spoke with a smile.

"That's my girl." Dele smiled.

Dele kissed her cheek and gave her a hug. Camila loves Dele to pieces and she's obviously going to miss seeing him almost everyday. I'll miss seeing him everyday. He's basically been here for both of us, throughout the pregnancy and the first few months of Camila's life. I'm super grateful for him and his ways.

"It'll be okay Brook. I'm glad you are happy again." Dele spoke.

I looked up at him and he smiled at me. Camila was sat on the floor in front of us playing with her dolls, well more like rolling a ball threw them all. But I'll leave her to do her thing🤣.

"It's just going to take time getting used to things again." I told him.

"Just remember you have to feel comfortable before you do anything."

"I know, and I am. It's just going to take a while for me to get used to that house again, especially after everything."

"If you feel uncomfortable at all you leave. Or call me and I'll come get you straight away." Dele spoke.

"I will, I promise. Thank you for everything. I really do appreciate it." I spoke.

"Don't worry about it."

I smiled at him and turned my attention to Camila. She looked so happy playing by herself. I just want to make her happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(455)