15

Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

Liked by Dele, littlemix, mileycryus, justinbieber and 3,457,996 others

Brooklyn One Love Manchester❤️. Sunday 4th June, Emirates Old Trafford. All proceeds go to the families affected by the attack on 22 May 2017. Thank you so much for the support, it means everything. Love, B❤️x

Comments disabled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooklyn's POV.

"That's ok to post right?" I asked Jesse.

He scanned over my post and nodded.

"That's fine, honest" he replied.

I sighed and hit post. I quickly logged off of Instagram and threw my phone onto the coffee table.

I had been to the hospital today to see some of my fans that were affected by the attack. I spend a lot of time with all of them and I also met some of the parents who sadly lost their children at the concert. I cried to every single one of them and apologised so fucking much. I just felt like it was my fault for not protecting their children enough, even though it wasn't fully my fault.

"I'm proud of you for going back and doing another concert" Jesse spoke, with a smile.

"Thank you, I appreciate it" I smiled back.

"Hey your my best friend. I'm always here for you so are all the others"

"I know"

He smiled at me before returning his concentration back to the tv which was playing some random YouTube video.

I couldn't wait to perform on the 4th June to all the beautiful people who were going to attend. It was going to be a concert full of love, emotion and a warm welcome for everyone. It is definitely going to be emotional to me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(280)