51

Brooklyn's POV.

Dad wanted me to attend this meeting with all of the boys. I sat nervously at the top of the table next to Jesse and dad. Marcus was sat opposite me with Trent sat next to him. Most of the boys were here already, we were just waiting on a few others.

"If you get upset or uncomfortable Brook you can leave ok" dad whispered to me.

I looked up at him, smiled and nodded. He gave my hand a squeeze before quieting all the boys down.

All of them stayed silent as Dad stood up and stood up at the head of the table.

"As you know the party I threw for you all was over a week ago" dad spoke up.

"Yeah, it was the best party ever" Eric spoke with a laugh.

"Shut it" Dele spoke, slapping him.

"Well a serious incident happened there and we need to get it solved." Dad announced.

"What kind of an incident?" Harry K spoke up.

He knew about the whole situation as when he called I told him. He's basically like a brother to me, I trust him with my life.

"Let's just say someone's drink was spiked, the pill was that strong it made them sick and didn't leave their system so they ended up in hospital"

"Someone spiked a drink?" Raheem questioned.

I kept my head low, I didn't want to look at any of them. Jesse laced his fingers with mine and squeezed my hand for comfort I guess.

"Who's drink?" John asked.

I looked up and saw everyone's eyes were on me. Oh fucking great.

"It was your drink wasn't it?" Trent asked, staring at me.

I couldn't reply to him. I simply nodded and looked away.

"Who the fuck would do something like that?" Jamie questioned.

"That's why you were in hospital. Because of that pill" Henderson spoke.

I simply nodded again. I just couldn't speak to anyone. I didn't feel like speaking to any of them. Thank god dad left out the miscarriage part because I definitely couldn't stay in this room otherwise.

The room fell silent. Most of the boys looked angry or upset or both. Some of them didn't even have a facial expression, Dele.

"Does anyone know someone who looked suspicious during this party?" Dad finally asked.

"Peyton" Dele whispered.

"Peyton? What the fuck are you on about?" Harry Kane spoke up, his voice raised.

"When I was talking to Brooklyn, her drink was placed down on the counter. Peyton came up behind her and chucked something in the drink. I swear I didn't have anything to do with it. I don't know how she got in because it was a private party"

"You fucking what" Jesse spoke, clearly angry with him.

"She nearly killed me Dele and you sat there and let her do it. So much for saying you cared for me" I spoke harshly to him.

"I didn't know she did it until I got home and she showed me the video she took of herself doing it" dele spoke, his voice cracking.

"You still kept it to yourself. This could've been sorted days ago." Trent spoke.

I couldn't believe he kept it to himself for a week. So much for him caring about me. He let his so called girlfriend nearly kill me and then kill my precious little baby.

I got up, picked up my bag and walked towards the door. I opened it and was met by a smug looking Peyton. How the fuck did she get here?

"Oh I see you are still alive then?" Peyton smirked.

"You nearly killed her Peyton. She hasn't done anything to you" Kane shouted at her.

"She deserved it"

I couldn't deal with her and that smug look on her face. I raised my hand and smacked her across her face as hard as I could. That smirk soon left.

"Brooklyn Leah Southgate" dad shouted.

"You touch me or even come anywhere near me or my family. I will not hesitate to do the same thing to you. You got it?" I said, harshly.

"You wouldn't dare Brooklyn. You are nothing but a pussy" Peyton smirked.

"I wouldn't test a Southgate sweetheart. I'm capable of a lot more than you think"

"You little bitch"

"Likewise babe" I smirked at her.

I pushed past her and basically ran down the corridor. I made my way out of the building and got straight into the car. I sat there and stared for a while before the passenger door opened.

"Baby" Jesse whispered.

"Please don't say anything" I whispered.

Jesse sighed and pulled me into a hug. I just cried into his chest.

That really just fucking happened.

She really wants to kill me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(799)