97

Jesse's POV.

There she was, the girl I've loved for years, sat at her makeup table in nothing but her underwear and one of my shirts. She just looks so loveable but also fuckable. I couldn't believe how beautiful she really looks. Her figure just was WOW. Her whole body was just everything to me.

"Do I look ok?" Brooklyn asked me.

"Fucking beautiful." I managed to spit out.

Brooklyn stood up and now everything was on display to me. I couldn't take it, I was literally getting a boner as we speak. She's just so gorgeous I can't help it.

"Do you need help with that?" She smirked.

"Come do your worst baby." I spoke seductively to her.

Brooklyn smirked and lead me over to the bed. She pushed me backwards and straddled me, grinding herself against my problem. Her hands pulled up my shirt and she threw it across the room. She untied my joggers and pulled them off me.

Brooklyn continued to rub herself against my manhood making me groan and grip onto her waist. Without hesitation I smashed my lips onto hers and flipped us over. The tightness on my boxers wasn't helping the situation right now but I had to hold on and tease her.

I removed her shirt and threw it across the room. My hands roamed around her body causing her to moan. I unclasped her bra and threw it. I started to leave wet kisses all over her boobs, nibbling every once in a while.

As I continued to do this I could feel her getting wetter by the second. I pulled her underwear down, and I shoved two fingers into her and got to work. I eventually pulled out just as she was about to cum. She whimpered and begged for more.

"I need you." She whimpered.

"Soon baby. I need to pleasure you in other ways first." I whispered to her.

I lowered my face to her area and she was literally dripping wet for me. I pushed my tongue into her and began suck her gently and pleasure her in all kinds of ways.

"Fuck oh fuck." Brooklyn moaned.

I smirked knowing I was pleasuring her so well. I rubbed her clit with my fingers as I continued to eat her out.

"Jesse baby please just fuck me." Brooklyn moaned.

I stopped and looked up at her. She was a moaning mess and quite frankly I loved the look of her like this.

I simply nodded. I removed my boxers and allowed my very hard dick to be free. I positioned myself and slammed into her making her scream my name.

"Scream baby." I whispered seductively to her.

"I'm so close" she moaned.

As I hit her spot a few more times she moaned loader and she released onto me. I moaned into her ear and released inside of her.

I pulled myself out of her and she quickly flipped us over making her in control.

"You think it's ok to tease me like that?" Brooklyn mumbled.

Brooklyn lowered her mouth over my dick and began to suck me off. She was taking it all. I gripped the sheets and moaned. She's fucking with me. I just can't.

I eventually released in her mouth and she swallowed it without hesitation.

Can I take her again?

•••••••

Jesse wake up." A voice spoke.

I opened my eyes and Brooklyn was hovering over me.

"What's the matter?" I questioned.

"I'm assuming that you had an interesting dream as you got excited."

She looked at me smirking as she looked down at my now large manhood in my boxers.

"You get to me." I mumbled.

"I'm glad I can pleasure you in reality and in those dreams of yours." Brooklyn whispered.

Can I take her now?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(644)

Thought I'd switch it up a little😉