1

kwon y/n

My mother and I just got off the plane: we struggled with carrying all of our belongings by ourselves since it was only the two of us, since my brother Soonyoung is an adult now and moved somewhere else. I dreaded moving back here; I liked it way better in America. My mom had decided it was time to move back to Korea, because she struggled back over in America and couldn't find a decent job. We pulled all of our luggages and boxes one by one into a taxi, then got into the car. My mother sat besides me, holding my hand the entire time.

"Mom, where are we staying for the time being?" I whispered to her, worried.

"At the Yang family house."

I could feel my heart drop all the way to my stomach. Great, now I could add to my dreading.

"What about Soonyoung? Doesn't he have a house," I huff.

"Too far, sweetie."

I sighed softly, biting the inside of my lip, not liking the idea of staying at Jeongin's house until we can find our own. What can I do, though? At least we have a roof under our heads. Even though I don't want to be under the same roof as that boy Jeongin.

We've never gotten along even once. We'd only pretend to be friends when our moms were around, because they think that we're the ultimate bestfriends just like them. It's not that easy, Karen. I don't have a problem with the rest of his family, though. His mom is really nice. I just don't get why Jeongin isn't like his mom.

I really, really, REALLY, hope I don't get transferred into the same school as him. I don't know what school he goes to now, but I hope I don't find out.

I leaned my forehead against the window, my heart still feeling like it dropped into my stomach. My eyes closed slowly; as I fell asleep.

thirty minutes later

"Y/N, wake up. We're here." I could hear my mom whisper to me, shaking my arm.

I woke up right away, yawning and we both got out of the car. In front of us was Jeongin's house: it didn't look any different. Except for the fact that they started to grow random shit in their yard. We walked to the trunk, getting out the boxes. Minutes later, Mrs.Yang came out of her house, smiling brightly and running over to us. She gave my mom a hug, then gave me one as well.

"Y/N, you've grown so much! You got prettier!" She said, squeezing the life out of my body.

"Thank you, Mrs.Yang." I chuckle awkwardly.

She pulled away from me and helped us bring our boxes and luggages inside. Once we brought everything in, the taxi drove away and there we were, standing in my enemy's living room. Jeongin was luckily nowhere to be found.

I'm not JUST sad and angry that I'm seeing him again. But I'm nervous as well, because when we were little kids up into the age of 14, he used to pull pranks on me all the time when we had family dinners together. Hopefully he doesn't pull the same shit again, I swear I won't hold back to kick him in the ass- I wonder what he looks like now. He probably got uglier. He's only a month older than me yet he acts like the most experienced old monk in the world.

I mean, the only reason why I'm not glad to have moved back to Korea is because of Jeongin. Other than that, I miss all of my friends. Hyunjin, Minho, Jisung, etc.. they were like brothers to me. Unfortunately though, they're friends with both Jeongin and I. What a bummer.

"Let's sit, we should catch up!" Mrs.Yang exclaimed, inviting us over to the dining table.

"Where's Sejun?" My mom asked.