27

kwon y/n

5 minutes into the car ride; the ride back to their home was mainly made up of Soonyoung arguing with Seungkwan, Mingyu adding in dorky and obnoxious side comments, Chan being sick of their shit, and me just sitting back silently, enjoying what I was hearing.

"So, Y/N-" Seungkwan began.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH" Soonyoung interrupted him.

"Hyung! Kimbap kidding?!" He yelled out dramatically.

"I'm so done.." Chan muttered, sinking back into the seat.

"Hahahah" Mingyu forced a laugh.

"Anyways, like I was saying. Y/N, do you-"

"I WILL STOP THE CAR AND PULL YOU OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND LEAVE YOU ON THE ROAD TO GET RAN OVER." Soonyoung shouted.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Seungkwan argued with him.

"YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR MY LITTLE SISTER!" My brother argued back.

"See what I have to deal with everyday?" Chan looked at me, exasperated.

I giggle, looking out the window. My small smile disappears as soon as Jeongin unintentionally pops into my mind, clouding my head. I bit the inside of my mouth, my heart aching.

It's only been 8 minutes and I already miss him. This isn't good.. I shouldn't be feeling this way towards him anymore.

I'm honestly so damn stupid. I said that I was going to try to get rid of my feelings for him, but then I have the decency to kiss him afterwards? I'm an idiot. All that kiss did was make me step backwards.

I can't think straight whenever he's around me, though. My mind goes blank whenever I see him.

I don't know how this week will play out.

-

Twenty minutes later, we finally arrived at their place. It was an average sized two story house from the looks of it, but once we walked inside with my luggage, it was a lot more spacious than expected.

They had nice floorings and a nice kitchen; a comfy and cozy living room. Five of my brother's members were out in the living room and four of them were in the kitchen.

"Y/N IS HEREEE!!" Soonyoung shouted out.

All heads turned towards my direction, and they all smiled once they saw me. They all rushed over and stood in front of me, surrounding us.

"Y/N! Long time no see!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

"What's up?!" Joshua said in English.

"The ceiling."

"She's right." Hansol laughed.

"Hey!!!" Jun greeted.

"Hey, Y/N." Minghao waves at me.

"We missed you!" Wonwoo added.

"You got prettier!!" Jihoon smiled at me.

"Stop flirting with my sister. You always call her pretty when you see her." My brother stared at the small 5'5 man.

"Shut up!" Jihoon glared at him.

"What are you gonna do? You can't reach me."

"Yeah I can!" Jihoon argued.

"Yeah, if you go on your tippy toes." Soonyoung snickered.

"That's enough, children." Jeonghan tamed the two.

"We're excited that you're staying here for the time being! Thanks for choosing us as an option." Seokmin smiled at me brightly.

"Of course.. you guys are all like big brothers to me." I nod, smiling at all of them.

"Damn, she just brother zoned all of us." Chan muttered.

"That's sad." Seungkwan sighed.

"You guys are all too old for her anyways!!" My brother exclaimed.

"Anyways.. you'll be able to sleep in your own room. Luckily for you, we had an extra room." Seungcheol grinned at me.

"Really? Great, thanks." I nod.

"Make yourself at home.. we're like your second family!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

I adjusted in the place, having a good time catching up with the 12 of them.

yang jeongin

I invited Hyunjin and Chan over my house once Y/N left to get rid of the emptiness and loneliness I was feeling since she was gone. They came into my home and we walked inside my room. I sat down at my spinny desk chair, sinking into the seat miserably.

Chan sat on my bed, as Hyunjin sat on the floor near my TV. I sighed sadly, already missing Y/N. It's only been half an hour and I already miss her.. it's crazy how much she's already affected me and we only dated for three days.

"So, what's the tea?" Chan asked me.

"Y/N left half an hour ago.." I mutter.

"Really?!" Hyunjin's eyes widened.

"She didn't say bye to me." He frowned.

"Me neither." Chan frowned as well.

"I don't think she said bye to any of us." Chan shook his head.

"She.. gave me a last kiss." I confess.

"As sad as it is, I'm proud of you." Chan smiled at me proudly like a father.

"It's funny how Jeongin managed to get a girlfriend before all of us and he's the youngest." Hyunjin snickered.

"That's because I'm simply better than all of you hyungs." I giggle.

"Keep telling yourself that." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at me.

"I miss her already." I sighed, getting serious again.

"I know. It's written all over your face." Chan chuckled lowly and bitterly.

"Felix.. said he regrets messing your relationship up." He mentioned.

My fists clenched up tight as I gritted my teeth, feeling flames from hearing his name. I calmed myself down mentally and let go of my clenching fists.

"He really said that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah." They both nodded.

"He said he feels sorry but is scared to apologize to you because he thinks you'll beat him up." Hyunjin sighed.

"I was close to doing that." I shrug bitterly.

"Come on, Jeongin.. I don't want us to be broken up like that. We're all bestfriends." Chan eyed me.

"He didn't want us to be happy. I don't care." I shake my head.

"You need to look at his side of the story.. you said to him many times that you hated her and never would like her. He was doubtful and you assured him by saying that you don't like her, but then he found out that you were dating her two days later." Chan sympathized with me.

"I don't care! He still should've been happy for us!" I raise my voice a bit.

"He told me to choose between my relationship and our friendship. What type of friend does that? No friend makes someone choose sides no matter what the situation is." I grit my teeth.

"He was upset!"

"He was being petty and selfish." I instantly and sharply respond.

I don't know if I can find myself forgiving him fully.