53

Y/N POV

"Just stay with us. Besides, you'll be bored alone if you go home." Felix said to me.

"I don't know.." I hesitated.

I was only hesitating because of the awkward situations with Jeongin and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin likes me, I don't like him back.

Jeongin hates me, but I love him.

What a time to be alive.

"Come onnnn~" Hyunjin cooed.

"Okay, okay." I gave in.

"I'll just get more clothes today." I added on.

"Who's gonna go with her?" Changbin suddenly joined in.

The boys went silent.

"I can just go by myself." I said to them.

"Someone should go with you." Chan, out of the blue, came in as well.

"Guys, I can seriously just go by myself!" I groaned.

"It's dangerous." Jisung said.

They all sat closely together to play rock paper scissors. It was a long 3 minutes; you can hear Jisung shouting from miles away.

I'm just hoping not to get Jeongin. If Jeongin wins.. I'm doomed.

Fate was not on my side today. Because Jeongin actually won.

'Goddamnit,' I thought to myself.

"Jeongin will go with you." Felix said, as they all got up to make breakfast.

I bit my lip, nervous. He looked at me for a few seconds then looked away, and I can tell he didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to say either.

"I can just go by myself.." I said.

He stayed quiet, not saying a word.

I got up.

"I'll go by myself." I decided.

I walked upstairs to put on some long pants and a sweater, then walked back downstairs. I put my shoes on, about to leave, until I felt something tugging at my shirt.

I turned around to see Jeongin. He looked at me again, quickly, then looked away.

"I'll go. I don't want anything happening- I mean... like.. just in case." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"I'll go get some clothes for me too."

"Okay." I simply said.

He put on his shoes as we left, walking to my house wearing masks. The walk was awkward and silent, none of us said a word to eachother.

It was best this way.

I know he didn't want anything to do with me any longer, so I didn't bother trying to make conversation with him. I stayed quiet the whole time. After what felt like an eternity, we got to my house. I took my keys out of my pocket, opening the door.

Our mothers were home, unexpectedly. My eyes widened, also to see Soonyoung.

"Mom! Bro," I exclaimed, running over to them.

Jeongin also ran over to his mom, hugging her.

"Why are you here, Soonyoung?" I asked him, ruffling his hair.

"I was visiting, until the government told us to stay inside." He sighed.

"Your brother's staying here. But there's no space anymore." My mom said.

"He can sleep in my room. The boys want me to sleep over Felix's house." I replied.

"Are you sure you'll be able to survive with 9 boys?" She frowned worriedly.

"Mom, I spent a week with 13 grown men." I deadpan.

"I think I'll be fine." I add on, smiling.

"Yeah, plus, she has Jeongin to protect her." Mrs. Yang said, smiling.

Uhhhhhhh..... yeah.

"Y-yeah.." Jeongin stuttered awkwardly.

"Totally." I fake a smile.

"Such weirdos.." Soonyoung whispered, shaking his head in disappointment.

"I'm just here to get clothes, then I'm leaving, mom." I said.

"Be safe, okay? Call me if anything."

I nodded, walking upstairs. Jeongin followed me, as I went into my room and he went into his. I grabbed a bigger bag and began folding in a lot more pajamas, t-shirts, hoodies, bras, everything. I grabbed more towels as well.

I took my sweet time, making sure I grabbed everything I needed. After knowing I had everything, I carried my bag downstairs. Jeongin was already waiting for me.

"Bye, Mom. Bye, Soonyoung." I said, waving at them and blowing them a kiss.

"Ew. Gross." Soonyoung looked at me in disgust.

"Bye, mommy." Jeongin said to his mom.

We left the house, walking back to Felix's house. Again, the walk was awkward and silent. None of us made a sound. We didn't walk side by side, we kept our distance from each other. It was weird, being this distant with him.

I'm not used to it, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.

I have to, anyway.

"Thanks for coming with me." I decided to say.

"I had to get stuff anyway." He replied simply.

I didn't say anything more after that. Minutes later we got back to the house, just in time for pancakes. We went upstairs and put our bags down without saying a word, going back downstairs to join everyone else at the table.

"Who made the pancakes?" I asked, beginning to eat.

"Seungmin." Everyone replied in unison.

"I wanted to." Jisung whined.

"You would've burned the house down." Changbin deadpanned.

"No I wouldn't!" Jisung argued.

"Jisung, you burnt rice before. Get that through your thick skull." Changbin argued back.

"That was an accident!"

"I'm pretty sure accidents don't happen 4 times."

"Hmph." Jisung pouted.

"Seungmin, you're good at making pancakes. These are bomb." Hyunjin complimented, feasting down.

"Thank you, hyung." Seungmin giggled softly, getting flustered.

"What the hell are we gonna do for endless weeks?" Minho groaned.

"Play games, eat, sleep, watch movies, clean.." Chan listed.

"That's so boring. I'm going to go crazy." Changbin said in disgust.

"Y/N, you'll get tired of us soon." Minho laughed.

"I hope not." Felix smiled.

"I could never be tired of you guys." I blatantly lie.

"That's a whole lie." Jisung deadpans.

"You caught me in a lie."