48

JEONGIN POV

It was already around 3 pm, and I managed to finish 2 movies without thinking about Y/N. Suddenly, I looked around on the couch for no reason, and it reminded me of Y/N. When she treated my booboo on the couch.

I smile bitterly, tears unexpectedly forming in my eyes.

I'm sad.

I forced myself to say all of those hurtful things to her. I hurt her, again. I let her and myself down, again. But it's for the best. If she wants to be with my hyung, she can be with him.. I'll just have to accept it and get over her.

I shook my head, getting rid of the tears. I let out a breath, a shaky one, on the verge of breaking down. I can't cry, not because of her. Not anymore. I got up off the couch and into the kitchen, grabbing a bunch of snacks and ice cream to occupy me for the time being. I brought them back to the couch, putting on another movie.

Why didn't Hyunjin stay home with her? She probably would've loved it. He would've loved it as well. So why didn't he? They could've went somewhere alone, just the two of them. But Y/N is home, with me. Which she shouldn't. She should be with Hyunjin.

Why do I even care? I don't care. For all I know, they're probably secretly dating.

Whatever. I don't care. If she's happy with him, then she's happy with him.

After eating loads of snacks and finishing half through a movie, I threw away the ice cream wrapper and other wrappers in the trash.

I had to take a shower, but my clothes were in the room where Y/N is. I sigh, not wanting to see her again. My heart will hurt.

I hesitated going upstairs, so I had to boost my own confidence before going.

'Jeongin, you're a brave man, beautiful man, pretty soul, you can do it. Just get your clothes and towel and leave.' I thought to myself.

I nodded and went upstairs into the room, seeing Y/N laying in the bed. She was completely under the blanket, so I couldn't see her face, thank god. I don't know why she's under the blanket but.. whatever.

I went over to the dresser and picked out black sweats with a black t-shirt, grabbing my towel and boxers.

I can tell she knew I was here, cause she squirmed around and started sniffling. But she didn't say a word to me.

I went out of the room and into the bathroom, taking a long hot shower.

-

By the time I got out, it was 3:40 ish. I got dressed and began ruffling my hair with the towel to dry it, looking at myself in the mirror. I admired my looks. No cocky stuff, but I really was good looking.

I mean look at me. I'm gorgeous.

I smirked at myself and finished drying my hair, going out of the bathroom and back into the room. This time Y/N wasn't covered by the blanket, she was sound asleep. I can see tear stains on her cheeks, making it obvious she was crying. Her eyes were all red and puffy, and it hurt my heart.

No, Jeongin. Stop. You don't care.

I folded my towel and put it on top of the dresser, and grabbed my phone from the desk. I went ahead and began walking to the door, until I heard Y/N whisper something in her sleep.

"I hate you,"

"Hate you so much." She whispered as her voice cracked up.

I gulped, feeling my heart sink down to my stomach. I shook it off, walking out of the room and closing the door gently. I went back downstairs, into the kitchen to make something to eat.

I looked in the fridge and noticed there was some ingredients to make simple seaweed soup, so I went ahead and did so. Y/N taught me how to make it, so it was easy for me.

Once I was finished, I scooped some out into a small bowl and brought it to the table, sipping on it while looking on my phone.

I remembered Y/N loves seaweed soup. And she hasn't eaten lunch yet. Maybe I should go tell her to drink some soup.

I think I'll go do that.

I got up and went upstairs into the room, seeing Y/N still sound asleep. I went over to her and nudged her gently on her arm, trying to wake her up. After a few judges she woke up, looking at me, dazed.

"Wake up, I made seaweed soup." I simply said, waiting for her to get up.

"I'm not hungry." She said flatly, her voice sounding lower than usual.

"It's past lunch, you should at least drink some soup."

"Just drink some soup, then you can go back to sleep."

She hesitated for a second, but got up and followed me downstairs. She sat at the dinner table as I went and scooped some soup into a bowl for her, bringing it to her at the table along with a spoon. I sat across from her, where I was originally sitting.

"Thanks." She said flatly.

I nodded, going back to my phone. Suddenly I didn't feel so good, I was feeling dizzy with a pounding headache. I got up and tried to ignore it, but I began wobbling around. My sight was getting more blurry, as I was about to fall. I quickly grabbed onto the counter.

"Jeongin." Y/N said out, rushing over to me.

"Sit down." She said and helped me over to the couch.

She went back into the kitchen as I breathed heavily in and out, feeling more dizzy. She came back with a warm wet rag and put it on my forehead. She took a water bottle and opened it.

"Drink some water."

I shook my head, denying her help.

"I'm fine." I said faintly, pushing her away gently.

She grabbed on my arm, looking at me.

"Please, drink water." She begged.

I finally gave in and she helped me drink some water, then I rested my head back on the couch.

"I'm fine, just go." I say to her.

"No, stay here." She said in a firm tone.

She got up and brought over her bowl of soup, trying to feed me it.

"Please, drink some." She begged me once again.

"You're pale and faint. Drink some please."

She brought the spoon up with some soup and put it to my mouth, as I hesitantly opened my mouth. She fed it to me, and I can barely swallow it.

Then, all of a sudden, she began crying. She started sobbing out of nowhere, putting the bowl down, covering her face with her hands. My eyes widened as best as they can, looking at her.

She was sobbing way more than usual, and I can tell she was worried. I pulled her in towards me and held her tightly, wrapping my arms around her. I tried holding her as tight as I could, even if my body felt faint.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," I began.

"I didn't mean to worry you."

"I hate you, I hate you so much." She sobbed, lightly punching my chest.

"Why do you do this? I hate you,"

"Jeongin I hate you."