64

JEONGIN POV

I woke up the next day with my arms wrapped around Y/N. I checked the clock on the wall and it was only 7. Luckily she fell asleep quickly, but I guess I got too comfortable and fell asleep with her.

I gently and carefully pulled my arms away from her, careful not to wake her up. I turned my body and faced the other way, staring at the wall. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. What made her so sad?

She said she just felt like it.

Something would have happened.

I grow more worried but quickly shake it off, trying my hardest to get Y/N out of my mind. I carefully stand up from the bed, walking out her room and quietly closing her door. I yawn to myself quietly and head to my room, closing it as I walked over to my bed and made myself comfy. The blanket was covering me while I closed my eyes, trying to drift back asleep.

It seemed like I just couldn't fall back asleep. That always happens to me. Whenever I wake up, I can't move an inch unless I want to be wide awake. So frustrating. I scratch my head and roll over to the other side. I shut my eyes once again, but tight this time. I forced my braincells.. or whatever.. to make me fall asleep, and after half an hour I finally went back to dream land.

Hours later I had awakened. I slowly open my eyes and blink, looking around my room for no reason. I sat up on the bed and scratched my head, yawning. I checked the time and it was 12. I got out of bed after blankly staring at the wall and walked to the bathroom, closing the door. It had reminded me of what happened yesterday night, but I shook the thought off and washed my face, brushing my teeth as well. I pat my face dry with a towel and walked out when I was done, walking back into my room.

I want to be there for Y/N, without having to be cold. I genuinely care for her, and I want to be there for her as her friend. Although I can't have her thinking I'm still in love with her. I am, but she's moving on. And I have to move on as well. Acting like I don't care is hard and I know it hurts her, but it's for the best. Eventually we'll both move on.

I feel like she knows that I'm trying to move on, ya know? Hopefully she thinks I don't love her anymore. So that it won't be awkward between her, Hyunjin and I. I'm happy for them. I'm just hoping Y/N and I can be friends despite the hurtful things I said to her before.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I turn my head slightly so that I was looking at the door. The door opened a little and Jeonghan's head peaked through, giving me a friendly smile.

"We made breakfast." He said.

I smile back, nodding. He waited for me to get out of bed and follow him downstairs. I put my phone in my sweatpants pocket and got up from my bed, following him downstairs.

Everyone was already downstairs, excluding Y/N. I furrow my eyebrows and grown a little, getting a little worried. She's usually always with her brother whenever he's downstairs, but she's not here. It's 12 in the afternoon, too.

They were all sitting at the dinner table, so we walked over and sat down. I sat down next to Chan, or Dino. It gets a little bamboozling because my bestfriend hyung is also named Chan. But I'm really lucky to be sitting with these hyungs. I bet millions of people would die to be in my position.

I looked at the dinner table; there was Korean scallion pancakes, seaweed soup, and kimchi. I licked my lips and Soonyoung gave me a bowl along with chopsticks, as I took them and smiled at him.

"Where's Y/N?" Chan asked while he shoved some kimchi in his mouth.

"Her fat ass is probably still sleeping." Soonyoung snorted, sipping on the soup.