47

JEONGIN POV

It was the middle of the night, and I suddenly woke up from my sleep. I had just realized my arms were tightly wrapped around Y/N; she was still sound asleep. She looked peaceful. I gulped and stayed there, holding her for a little.

Then, painfully, I gently let go of her. I turned to the other side and grabbed my phone from the side table, checking the time. It was 4 am. I blinked more than once in a row to see if I was seeing things correctly.

It really was 4 am. I never wake up this late in the night. Or morning. Whatever. I sighed and plopped my phone quietly down back onto the side table, turning my body once again to face Y/N. My hand dropped down onto the bed, inches away from her, as she suddenly grabbed it.

My eyes widened, starting to panic.

Was she waking up?

"Don't leave me.." She whispered, holding my hand tight.

It seemed like she was still sleeping, but having a nightmare. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she kept telling me not to leave her. I gulped, feeling hurt.

What's she doing?

Why does she have to play with my feelings like this?

I can't.

I pulled my hand away, turning back to the other side. I shut my eyes tightly and tried forcing myself to sleep, which after a few minutes, worked.

-

I woke up pretty late the next day. It was around 12 that I woke up. I can hear the hyungs all shouting loudly downstairs. I groaned, bothered by the loud noise. I look beside me and Y/N wasn't there, thank gosh.

I'm happy but sad she wasn't beside me anymore.

I can't be sad, she has Hyunjin.

I sighed and got up, walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring what I was seeing.

"Beautiful man.." I whispered to myself, proud.

Once I was done, I walked out and downstairs to the hyungs and also Y/N. They were in the living room, as Y/N was sitting at the dinner table.

"There's pancakes. Eat, we're gonna go out soon." Chan looked at me with a smile.

"Okay hyung." I reply, walking to the dinner table.

There was already a plate for me, so I sat down and began eating. As soon as I sat down, Y/N got up and left. I tried not to care much about that, she's not mine. Not anymore.

I watched the hyungs play video games, and noticed Y/N being extra silent. She immediately walked upstairs and didn't come back down. I furrowed my eyebrows in concern, but I shook it off.

Few minutes I finished the pancakes, and put it in the sink. Suddenly I didn't feel good out of nowhere, but I ignored it.

"Where are you hyungs going?" I asked them, walking to them into the living room.

"Shopping." Felix replied, eating chocolate.

"Are you going? All of us are going, except for Y/N." Changbin asked me.

"I don't think so. I'm lazy." I shook my head.

"Such a baby." Minho teased.

"Lazy baby~" Seungmin wooed.

"Shut up, hyungs." I whined, pouting.

"We're leaving in half an hour or so, will probably come back a little late. If you're hungry, order something or make it." Chan said, giving me a thumbs up.

I sat with them until they left, which left me in the living room by myself. I ate snacks while watching movies, it was quite peaceful.

Y/N was still in the back of my head. Why didn't she want to go shopping? She loves shopping. Speaking of which, she hasn't come downstairs since.

I grew a bit worried, but ignored it. I'm sure she's fine. I shouldn't care about her anymore. I suddenly remembered I left my phone in the room, so I got up and went upstairs to get it.

I walked into the room, seeing Y/N sitting by the window seat. She didn't look back to look at me, so I quickly just grabbed my phone and began walking to the door to get out until she called me.

"Jeongin." She softly spoke up.

"Yeah?" I replied, standing there.

"Do you love me?"

I gulped, not knowing what to say.

I do. I do love you. But I can't.

"No." I said simply and walked out.

As I walked out and downstairs, my heart sank to my stomach. My heart hurts so much. I miss her. But I can't. She has Hyunjin. I really need to stop loving her.

Stop loving her, Jeongin. You can't.

I shook it off once again, being able to distract myself by watching the movie.

-

Hours past, I was still on the couch. I heard light footsteps from upstairs come down, knowing it was Y/N, I gulped. I felt nervous around her, I had to put up an act that I didn't love her anymore which was so fake. I love her so much. But I can't.

She sat next to me, facing me.

"Jeongin, talk to me,"

"You're not like yourself." She said.

"I'm fine." I replied simply.

"You really.. don't love me?"

"I don't."

I do.

"Why? What did I do?" Her voice cracked up, which broke my heart.

"Nothing. I just don't love you anymore."

"But why?!" She raised her voice, obviously hurt.

"Please. Just tell me why." She begged.

I looked at her coldly.

"You're a bother. Stop." I said, feeling my heart break into pieces.

"I know something's wrong. I know you love me. Please stop. What's wrong? Jeongin, please tell me!" She said, crying.

"You. You're the problem. Stop bothering me."

"Jeongin please.. I know you love me."

"I don't love you. Not anymore."

"You did two days ago,"

"What did I do?"

"Nothing. Stop being a bother."

"I thought you loved me, Jeongin.."

"Not anymore."

"But why?"

"Why can't you tell me why you stopped loving me?"

"It doesn't matter,"

"Just leave me alone."

"I'm sorry, Jeongin. I won't be a bother to you anymore."