52

Y/N POV

I went upstairs after that weird interaction with Jeongin. I honestly didn't mean to fall asleep next to him. I just wanted to calm him down, then go upstairs.. but I guess I got too comfy.

I went into the room, grabbing some new clothes to shower. I brought along with me a towel, heading to the bathroom.

After half an hour, I was finally done showering, going back into the room to put my dirty clothes in the bag to wash once I got home. I dried my hair with the towel, then brushed my hair.

I wore some pajama shorts and a t-shirt. I figured we weren't going to do anything today.. especially because of.. um..

Corona.

Yeah, we can't even go out.

I grabbed my phone, sitting on the bed. I checked the latest news; many news sources telling us to stay home, and not to go outside. Well, shit. I'm at Felix's house. I'd have to walk to get back home.

That wouldn't be too bad, right?

I'm kinda scared now.

I bit my lip, worried, checking the time. It was already 11, so I decided to wake up all the boys. None of them were awake.

I started off with the closest room; Hyunjin and Seungmin. I quietly opened the door, seeing the two dorks sleeping peacefully. Seungmin was softly snoring, then you have Hyunjin: sounding like a pig.

I giggled and tiptoed over to the bed, shaking Seungmin first. After a few seconds he immediately woke up, looking at me, smiling.

"Goodmorning, Y/N." He said shyly, getting up.

Seungmin walked out of the room, closing the door.

"Goodmorning." I said back, moving on to Hyunjin.

"Hyunnnnjiinnnnnn" I whine, smacking his arm lightly.

Still nothing.

Still sound asleep.

Damn, how much does this boy sleep?

I shook his body, putting my hand on his chest to shake him. After a few minutes of vigorous shaking I got him to wake up. He opened his eyes and noticed it was me, smiling.

"Y/N~" He cooed.

"Hyunjin, wake up you fat ass." I snort.

"Did you just- Did you just call me a fat ass?" He sat up on the bed, pretending to be shocked.

"Well.. yeah-" I began.

Suddenly he pulled my arm, pulling me on top of him as we both fell down into the bed. My eyes widened, as our faces were inches apart. I gulped, freezing up. He looked into my eyes, not looking away even for a second. Then he began leaning in, inching his face closer to mine.

It felt like I couldn't move, my whole body felt like it was frozen. I panicked, and didn't know what to do. So I froze up.

Before he could kiss me, Felix barged into the room.

"Hyunjin, you little poop, did you take my shampoo-"

"What the TimTam.." Felix muttered, shocked.

My eyes widened more, immediately getting off of Hyunjin. I giggled nervously, scratching the back of my head. Hyunjin stood up from the bed, smiling like a fool.

"What did I just witness.." Felix mumbled.

"I didn't take your shampoo, idiot." Hyunjin simply said and left the room.