16

yang jeongin

Y/N and I recently just got home from shopping; we separated ways and went into our rooms, leaving eachother alone. I set down my shopping bags on my bed, changing into a comfortable tee shirt and sweatpants.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room, walking into Y/N's. She was laying on her bed comfortably; the blanket covering her entire body. We smiled at eachother and I jumped on her bed, laying besides her.

I thought it was going to be awkward, but I don't feel the tension anymore like I had expected. I wrapped my arm around her; her head against my chest. I began to softly play with her hair.

"Thanks for today." She breathed out.

"Thanks for being my girlfriend." I smile.

"Am I that special? I wasn't expecting a thanks from you for being your girlfriend," she giggled.

"You are. You were special to me all along. I just realized it." I answer.

"That's flattering. I never expected us to turn out like this,"

"I hated your guts."

"Well. Sometimes things turn out the way you never thought you wanted it to turn out." I grin.

"But Jeongin.. answer honestly. You actually and genuinely want to be with me?" She looked up at me, frowning.

She looked insecure and afraid; I can tell that she fully doesn't trust me yet. I caressed her cheek softly, comforting her.

"I do. Every time I look at you, I can't help but stare at your lips. That's a sign, right?"

"That is." She chuckled.

"I want to be with you." I nod, assuring her.

"I know you don't trust me fully yet. I get why, I hurt you in the past. You have every right to be distrusting towards me, I understand. But I'll do everything in my power to regain back your trust." I kiss her forehead lightly.

"Okay.." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"Are you tired? Go to sleep, my sleepy head~" I sang quietly and soothingly.

"Going shopping is tiring," she pouted groggily.

"Sleep. I'm right here, I'll sleep as well." I hold her tighter.

She slowly fell asleep before me; I laid there, staring at her peaceful resting face. My heart and mind feels happy; I can't believe Y/N is the reason behind my happiness now. I never expected it.

But one thing I forgot is

that Felix likes her too.

What am I going to do?

I can't lie to him.. he's one of my bestfriends. But he's going to feel hurt if he finds out that I'm dating the girl he likes a lot. Especially when I told him many times that I hate her. I don't want to hurt him.. but I don't want to ruin Y/N and I's relationship.

Jesus, please help me.