18

yang jeongin

It was finally Monday; the start of the week. My alarm repeatedly went off, eventually waking me up. It was only me in my room, unfortunately Y/N didn't come into my room the night before like I told her to.

I got out of bed, getting ready for school quickly. Once I got dressed and did my hair the way I wanted, I grabbed my phone and backpack. I walked out of my room and peeked into Y/N's, looking at what she was doing. She was brushing her hair out in front of the long body mirror she had in her room.

I smiled and walked in, quickly wrapping my arms around her, bombarding her face with kisses all around. She laughed repeatedly, trying to push me off. I let go of her, staring at her.

"You look beautiful!" I gushed.

"Thank you." Her face turned red.

"I'm lucky to be your boyfriend.." I breathed out in awe.

"Stop it, you're going to make me look like a tomato." She whined.

"A cute one." I winked.

"Oh, Y/N.." I started.

"Until the time is right, let's not make it obvious that we're dating. Especially in front of Felix." I sighed.

"...Okay." She hesitantly said, slowly nodding.

"I'm sorry, babe. I want to make it obvious that you're my girlfriend but it's too complicated right now." I held her hands.

"I understand." She answered.

"Did you just call me babe?" She laughed.

"Yes, yes I did." I retort.

"Because you're my girlfriend, I get to call you cheesy and corny names too!" I pout.

We walked downstairs after a few minutes of cheesing around and walked out of the house, heading to school.

-

We arrived at prison, and walked inside the building. I stopped the both of us and she looked at me, curiously.

"What is it?" She asked me.

I leaned in closer to her, our faces inches apart.

"You don't know how hard it is not to make it clear that you're mine." I whisper in her ear, then backed away.

Before she can say anything, I walked away to find my hyungs. She followed from behind me, catching up. We found our friends near our lockers as usual, and stopped in front of them.

"Jeongin! Y/N!" Chan exclaimed loudly.

"Helloooo!!" I waved at them happily, my mood obviously great.

"You seem happier than usual." Hyunjin eyed me, giggling.

"Did you and Y/N not speak the whole entire time? That's probably why you're so happy." Jisung looked at me.

"We did. It's not because of her, though." I shake my head, lying.

"Then why?" Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at me.