26

kwon y/n

I walked home once school ended by myself; I figured that Jeongin didn't want to come with me, because he avoided me the whole day since lunch time.

I was about to leave with Soonyoung very soon; once I got home and made sure I packed everything I needed in the small luggage that I'm going to bring with me.

I almost didn't want to leave my friends and Jeongin but every time I look at him, I seem to fall into the same trap I fell into in the beginning. One look and I fall in love with him all over again. He didn't do anything wrong, exactly: but I have trust issues. I'm afraid he was going to leave me for Haeyoung and leave me there in the dust like he did in the past.

So I thought it would be best if I left first, to save me from all of that extra heartache and pain that I'd feel if he replaced me with her.

In that week that I'm going to be spending away from him, hopefully I'll be able to move on and get rid of my feelings. And maybe hopefully he'll move on from me too, because I want him to be happy without me.

-

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled out, taking off my shoes.

"Hi, Y/N sweetie!" My mother greeted back.

"How was school today?"

"Awkward and tense." I sighed quietly.

"Why?" My mom frowned.

"Because of the drama with Jeongin.. also because of this girl." I answered.

"What girl?"

"Her name is Haeyoung. Jeongin's childhood friend and girlfriend."

"What did she do to you?" My mom furrowed her eyebrows.

"Just.. she's really annoying and bratty." I shrug, walking over to the table where my mom was sitting.

"What's her mom's name? I don't mind getting in a fist fight with her mother for not raising her daughter right." My mom gave me a serious expression.

"I remembered her mom's name was like, Haejin or something." I shrug again.

"Find out their home address as well."

I giggled, shaking my head.

"It's fine, mom. I won't see her for a week anyway. Maybe she'll be gone by the time I'm back." I assure her.

"She better be." My mom said.

"So.. you're leaving in about 15 minutes. You should go make sure you have everything. Make sure you say bye to Mrs. Yang too." My mom ordered me.

"Okay, Mother. I'll go do that." I nod.

I stood up and walked upstairs and inside my room, making sure I had everything I needed. I looked into my closet and noticed that Jeongin's hoodie that he gave me was still hung up. I gulped and took it off the hanger, studying it. I felt the fabric; I remembered that it used to be really comfortable when I wore it.

He gave it to me the first night we began dating and he said that I looked good in it. But now that our relationship is over, I figure I should give it back.