43

"Yes." I nodded immediately.

I thought I could hear a little sigh come out of Hyunjin as we were still walking, but I honestly just think I'm going crazy at this point. So I shook it off.

I glanced quickly and sneakily at Hyunjin; his eyes were glued to the ground as we walked, and they seemed distant and a bit sad.

"Whatever happens, I will be here for you, Y/N." Hyunjin said, looking up at me quickly for a few seconds then looked back down.

"Thank you," I smiled at him, touching him on his arm as a way of showing thanks.

A few more minutes of walking and talking and we already arrived at my house. I pulled my keys out of my sweater pocket and unlocked the front door, the both of us entering.

"Don't take off your shoes, it'll be quick." I said.

"The moms will kill us if they see us with our shoes on in the house.." Hyunjin mumbled worriedly.

I giggled as we walked upstairs into my room. Hyunjin sat on my bed, and I pulled out a backpack that could fit enough clothes and items that I would need. I began to quickly choose some outfits and some pajamas, along with socks and such. I then went into the bathroom and grabbed a new toothbrush.

I walked back into my room, catching Hyunjin looking around my room. He smiled looking at the baby pictures of me that I hung up all over the wall, which caused me to break out into a little smile. I put the other bathroom items in the backpack, and then we were ready to go.

"That was quick." Hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise, standing up.

"Why, did you think I'd take longer?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah. You're a girl."

I glared at him as he laughed at me.

I put the backpack straps over my shoulders and we walked downstairs, locking the door and leaving. Throughout the way back I could catch him staring at me from time to time, which was weird, but I didn't think anything of it.

Hyunjin IS a weirdo, after all.

Finally we had gotten back to the house where the boys were at. We knocked on the door and seconds later came Minho opening it for us, giving us a cute sheepy smile along with his eye smile. We walked in and took off our shoes, as we joined the boys in the living room.

"Don't you guys need to get your clothes too?" I asked everyone.

"Nah, we can share clothes. Either that or we might all have leftover clothes from past sleepovers." Jisung replied.

"Weird.." I mumbled to myself.

"There's 10 of us. 5 bedrooms," Chan began.

"2 people in each bedroom and one person alone."

"Who sleeps with who?" I asked.

"Oh god.." Changbin sighed, facepalming.

"Most importantly, who sleeps with Y/N? It's 8 boys and 1 girl." Seungmin added in.

"I think we all know who's gonna sleep with her.." Jisung said, smirking.

The boys all looked at Jeongin, as Jeongin noticed all the eyes on him. He got flustered and busted out into a big ass smile, blushing hard like a tomato.

"Hyungs, stop looking at me like that~" Jeongin whined like a baby.

He's so cute.

"I sleep with Changbin." Felix said out of nowhere confidently.

"Jisung is mine." Minho said, glaring at everyone else BUT Jisung.

"I'll sleep by myself." Chan said.

"Hyung, sleep with me~" Seungmin cooed to Hyunjin.

"It's settled then." Chan said.

I looked next to me. Jeongin was sitting closely next to me, as I noticed him smiling really big. He noticed me looking at him and chuckled softly, pinching my cheek.

"You're so cuteeeeee, Y/N." He whispered to me so that no one else heard.

"I'm glad I get to sleep with you," He added on, whispering it slowly.

I blushed hard, getting nervous at the fact that we will be sleeping on the same bed.

That is so weird.

We aren't even dating.

Oh god..

"Y'all wanna make food?" Jisung suggested.

"Ohhhhhhh looooord.." All of us sighed in unison.