54

Y/N POV

It was the afternoon; we were spending our time together playing games, eating snacks like pigs. I honestly didn't mind this; being with the people I love, made me happy.

Even if Jeongin was there and we aren't on the best terms, they all make me happy. I wouldn't trade this for anything else.

Day by day I was getting used to not being with Jeongin. It still stung, but I got used to it. My heart got used to it, even if it still felt like I was suffocating, I can tell I was getting better.

It felt like I was finally moving on from him.

I never wanted to move on from him, but I know he wanted to. I can't do anything but support his decisions.

My heart felt less heavy; still stung, but less heavy. I felt a little more happy without him, I can feel my heart moving on.

It was bittersweet, but I knew it was for the best.

Although I still don't know what I did to him.

It's okay, we'll be okay.

"Guys, this is so boring." Jisung whined, groaning.

"What else can we do? We can't leave the house." Minho replies.

"We can!" Jisung argued.

"If you want to get corona, yeah." Changbin snorts.

"It is so boring.." Jisung whined like a baby.

"We can't do anything else, Jisung." I said, chuckling.

"Y/N, can we bake?" Seungmin clung onto my arm.

"Eh?" I said, confused with the sudden request.

"I want to bake. You're the only decent person here who knows how to bake." He replied.

"Bake what?" Changbin asked.

"You guys are weirdos." He added on.

"We can bake tomorrow, I'm feeling a bit tired today, Seungmin." I ruffled his hair.

"Okay, Y/N!!" He exclaimed happily.

Suddenly I got a pain in my stomach, so I went to the bathroom. I heard footsteps outside the door, but I ignored them. I used the toilet and realized I got my period.

"Fuck.." I whispered to myself, panicking.

They're not going to have anything here for me to use, it's a house filled with boys. I checked under the cabinet just in case but there was nothing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...."

I panicked on the toilet seat, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly I heard a knock.

"Y/N? Are you in there?" I can hear Jeongin say.

"Uh.. y-yeah.."

"What's up?"

"I-" I struggled to get it out.

"Open the door." He said after a little bit.

I flushed the toilet and pulled up my pants, sighing.

"No, it's okay.." I denied, pacing around the bathroom panicked.

"Just open the door, Y/N."