30

I woke up the next morning; Day 2 at my brother and his members' house. I sat up straight on my bed, looking over at the other bed feet away from mines to see Soonyoung on the edge of the bed, almost falling off: he looked like he was really enjoying his sleep.. he was drooling all over the pillow.

I snorted quietly to myself and checked the time on my phone, it was only 10 AM. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, rinsing my face with water and brushed my teeth. Once I finished, I walked downstairs and saw the Chinese members, Jun and Minghao, in the kitchen blabbering with eachother.

"You idiot, you need to pour water into the boiler to make it hot!!" Jun argued.

"Well no shit." Minghao gave him a dead stare like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Then why aren't you doing it??"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE BLOCKING THE SINK!!!" Minghao's eyes widened as he was saying this.

Jun looked behind him and realized that he was indeed blocking the sink. His eyes widened a little in realization.

"Well then you should've told me to move!" Jun argued back.

Finally after a few seconds, they both turned their heads and noticed me. They chuckled awkwardly, realizing that I witnessed the whole thing.

"Goodmorning, Y/N." They said in unison.

"Goodmorning.." I cleared my throat.

"What are you guys trying to do?" I walked into the kitchen.

"Make some ramen." Jun replied.

"For everyone or just you two?" I asked.

"Everyone."

"You'll need a lot of water then." I nodded, thinking to myself.

The three of us spent the next hour preparing ramen for the 14 of us: we used at least 5-6 packs. Once we were finished and plated everything on the dining table, Minghao went to wake everyone up. 10 minutes later, everyone came downstairs, looked refreshed: well, half of them did- the other half of them looked like they were still asleep.

"GOOOOOODMORNINNNGGGG!!" Seungcheol shouted.

"Goodmorning Y/N!" They all said in synchronization.

"Goodmorning everyone." I chuckle.

"It smells delicious in here! Almost as delicious as me-" Dokyeom said, but got cut off.

"NEVER. SAY. THAT. AGAIN. EVER." Jihoon stared at him in disgust.

"What? It's true." Dokyeom raised his arms in defense.

"You just ruined my ears, hyung." Hansol said: his expression showed it all.

"Okay, but can we please just eat? The ramen's going to be cold, I don't want to waste my time hearing you children blabber." Jeonghan deadpanned.

"Seconded." Seungcheol nodded.

We all sat down; I sat between Soonyoung and Wonwoo.

We began to eat together, while making conversation with one another.

"So, Y/N." Seungkwan looked at me while chewing his food.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Did you bring any homework with you?" he asked me.

"Uhh.. some.. why?" I knitted my eyebrows.

"Just wondering. If you ever need any help, be more than welcome to ask me-"

"Stop flirting with my sister." Soonyoung glared at him.

"I'M NOT FLIRTING!" Seungkwan whined in defense.

"Would you even help her? I feel like you'd be creepy the whole time." Soonyoung scoffed.

"I WOULD! I'M A VERY GREAT HOMEWORK MENTOR, SHAME ON YOU FOR THINKING I'D DISTRACT MYSELF FROM HELPING YOUR SISTER WITH HER WORK."

"Y'all need jesus" Mingyu shrugged, eating his food

"Hyungs, you all are embarrassing. Especially in front of Y/N. Have some courtesy!" Chan complained.

"You seem to care about my sister. What is she to you?" Soonyoung's head snapped in Chan's direction, staring at him.

"Do you like herrrrr?" Seungkwan gasped dramatically.

"OH MY HOLY FUCK IT'S A SPIDER! GUYS IT'S A SPIDER! HOLY SHIT WHERE'S MY GUITAR-" Jihoon shouted from in the kitchen.