14

kwon y/n

Jeongin and I were still on the train; as soon as those creepy dudes got off, Jeongin moved his seat from across me. It was weird how much he was 'protecting' me away from random guys, he's never done that before. I didn't know he can be that nice, especially to ME. This world has become weird.

It was only the two of us currently on the train. I took my phone out and began scrolling through random apps, playing games since sitting in a train doing nothing is boring. I started to play Crossy Road; although no one plays it anymore, it's still a good game. Even though I suck ass.

My character got ran over by the train; and I groaned quietly, cursing myself in my mind.

"I can do way better than you." A voice appeared next to me.

I looked up and it was Jeongin; he suddenly moved back next to me. I smacked his arm gently as a non-verbal way to scold him, and he chuckled. He grabbed my phone from my hands and began to play again. I leaned over his arm to watch him; my head basically inches from his chest.

I can feel his heavy breathing, but I didn't mind it. I watched as he easily and quickly passed through all of the moving cars at a speed that I could never use. My eyes widened, looking up at him out of instinct. Our faces were only inches apart; and I wanted to move away, but we both froze, just staring at eachother.

I gulped, feeling my heart beat faster than the speed of light. He placed his hand on my hand gently, and leaned in towards me, closing the gap between our faces. His eyes closed and so did mines; and then I felt his lips on top of mines. I froze again, tensing up.

My mind told me, 'Push him away! You can't catch feelings for him'. But my heart told me to stay where I was. Seconds after, he pulled away from me, and gave me a small smile.

"W-What was that for...?" I stammered.

"I just felt like it." He shrugged.

He just 'felt like it'? So what did that kiss mean? Nothing?

"So what did that kiss indicate...?"

"I'm not sure." He scratched his head.

"I just felt like doing it. Your lips looked nice." He grinned.

I sat there, my body as frozen as a rock. He nudged my thigh, standing up, grabbing my hand as the train stopped.

"Come on, we need to get off." He told me.

"R-Right.." I mutter.

I stood up, our hands intertwined. We got off the train, walking upstairs and outside.

My heart was still beating: I still can't recall what just happened. This is probably just a dream, it can't be real life. Even though I don't want this to be a dream.

We walked around, looking at all of the clothing stores that was in sight. Our hands pried away from eachother and we walked into H&M, instantly splitting up. I went into the women's section and of course, Jeongin went into the men's.

I scrolled and looked through the variety of clothes, picking some out that caught my interest. After I chose out clothes, I decided to go to Jeongin. I walked down into the men's clothing, searching for him. I found him standing in front of a rack of tee shirts, and I smiled, about to walk over to him. But I look to his right and see a girl standing next to him, they were talking and smiling at eachother.