66

JEONGIN POV

We were about an hour into the movie until I realized Y/N had fell asleep. My eyebrows raised as I covered her whole body with the blanket just in case she got cold, then gently laid her down so that her whole body was laid down. I put a pillow under her head and made sure the blanket fully covered her body.

I paused the movie and looked at her just sleeping. I break out into a small little smile, just staring at her sleep. Something about it was saddening, I don't know why. My smile faded as I continued to look at her, thoughts running in my mind like a race.

I start to get frustrated and sigh, resting my face in my hands as I turn away from her. I breathe out, really frustrated for whatever reason.

Why was I so frustrated and angry out of nowhere? My emotions were just fine earlier. I'm not thinking right, but I'll be okay later. I stood up and quietly cleaned all of the mess on the table, throwing away all of the empty containers and bags that were filled with snacks.

I walked back into the living room and turned off the TV, turning on the heater so it was warmer. Y/N was shivering a little from time to time, so I figured she was cold. I looked at her for a few more minutes, then sat back down on the couch. I grabbed my Nintendo Switch and started to play games for the next hour.

An hour passed and I was still playing games, but I got tired of it. So I turned the Switch off and placed it on the side table next to the sofa. I stared at the ceiling and sighed, the frustration still within me. I legit don't know why I am so angry and frustrated. I don't know how, I don't know why, I don't know what I'm angry with.

I scratched my head angrily, trying to calm myself down. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinch, seeing Y/N. She looked at me with a concerned look, but her expression was still soft.

"What's wrong? You look angry." She said.

"When did you wake up?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

I guess she knows my tricks.

"What's wrong, Jeongin?"

"Nothing. I'm fine." I shake my head.

"Your face says otherwise."

She wraps her arms around my waist tightly, causing me to tense up a little. But soon enough, I got used to her touch.

"I'm just so mad for no reason. I don't know why." I respond, sighing.

I avoided her eye contact, since I was feeling embarrassed.

"Are you sure there's nothing bothering you?" She asked me softly.

"I.. I don't know." I mumble.

She rests her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my waist tighter.

"You'll be okay. I'm here for you."

Immediately my heart felt less heavy and more light. I couldn't help but break out into a small smile, looking at her. She looked back, making eye contact. We didn't break the eye contact for a few minutes, not saying a word.

I snap out of it and look away.

"Thank you." I reply.

Why is she being so close to me?

That's bad.

She can't be doing this to me if she has Hyunjin.

I remove her arms from my waist and stand up. She looks at me, confused.

"You can't do that." I stare at her coldly.

"What? Do what?" She asks, frowning.

"Just.. stop. Don't do that again. Don't go near me like that again,"

"You can't."

"Jeongin-"

"No. Just stop!" I burst out, yelling.

It made her flinch, because I yelled really loud.

I breathe in and out heavily, angry at her.

She gulps, and suddenly Soonyoung and his friends race downstairs. They stop in their tracks, making sense of the situation.

Dino raced over to Y/N, comforting her. Woozi walked over to me and lead me upstairs into my room.

We sat down on my bed as I sighed out of frustration.

"What was with the yelling?"

"I- I don't know. She made me angry." I reply.

"What did she do?"

"I.. she was being too close to me! And she has another boyfriend! Who is my bestfriend! She can't do that to me! How does she think I feel, huh?! It's like I'm a dog." I vent.

"Jeongin, just calm down. Why was she being close?"

"She saw I was upset and tried comforting me."

"Then maybe she was just trying to comfort you."

"No! She had her head on my shoulder and she was hugging my waist! Who does that when they're dating someone's bestfriend?! You don't do that to someone if you wanna comfort them." I stand up, outraged.

He sighed.

"Take a deep breath."

I did as he said, calming down a little bit.

Eventually I calmed down. Woozi hyung stayed in my room the whole time, just watching me pace around the room.

"Just avoid her for now. When things are less heated, talk to her. Talk to eachother and say how you feel." He says.

"She knows exactly what she's doing,"

"She's just playing with my heart." I giggle bitterly.