10

yang jeongin

It was lunch time: I had to grab something out of my locker before heading to the cafeteria. I walked to my locker by myself, getting what I needed and putting it in my backpack.

"My, my, my... where's your pretty girlfriend?" That same jerky voice from a day ago appeared.

I turned around, putting my hands in my pockets carelessly. I stared at him; with a straight face, but inside my head, I could already feel the rush of anger coming to me because of this dude.

"Out sick." I lie.

"Aren't you supposed to be a good boyfriend and stay home and take care of her?" He smirked.

"Maybe. But I know damn well I'm much of a better boyfriend than you ever were to her." I remark.

"What makes you say that?" He chuckled lowly, obviously salty.

"Are you stupid? You cheated on her and broke her trust. What else?" I reply.

"People make mistakes.." he cockily said.

"Yeah. And one mistake Y/N made was dating you." I sincerely said.

"Now get out of my face." I give him a cold piercing stare.

He looked defeated: because well, he honestly is at this point. He said nothing and walked away. I grunted lowly, even more irritated. That dude really thinks he could get another chance from Y/N especially when he played with her heart. How dumb. He's dumber than Y/N herself.

I walked inside the cafeteria, finding my hyungs and sitting down with them. I sat down next to Felix, resting my head on my arms, my head down. I sighed loudly, just feeling a wave of irritation and annoyance all at once.

"Jeongin! Where's Y/N?" Hyunjin asked me.

"Home." I simply answered.

"Why? Is she sick?" Chan added in.

"Don't know and don't care." I bluntly said.

"Woah, what's up with you?" Hyunjin asked me.

"Nothing. Don't worry about me." I sighed.

I wanted to say that I wasn't okay: I was feeling so many emotions at the same time. Anger, annoyance, irritation, guilt, regret, etc.. the things Y/N said to me in the morning kept replaying in my mind like a video. It bothered me how much she was really hurt: and the reason behind that was me. I hurt her.

But she's done things to me as well! Such as dropping my ice cream, accusing me of killing her fish, etc! Well.. those aren't really valid reasons but still!!!! She made my life a living hell too, it's not just her, yet my hyungs like to praise her as a victim. That's a big reason why I dislike her. But... for some reason.. a part of me doesn't hate her. It's like I don't feel my hatred for her sometimes, and it's weird.

It's confusing because most of the time, she's mean. But sometimes on an occasion, she can be really caring and nice. What is this sorcery? If you're going to be mean to me, keep being that way! Don't confuse me and my feelings. Now that just sounds like I have love feelings for her or something. It's not what you think, Susan.