63

Y/N POV

"Love birds~" Jihoon cooed, making the both of us angry.

"Hyung, no!" Chan whined.

"Hey Jeongin." Jeonghan waved at him, smiling.

"Hi hyung." Jeongin replied.

Welp.. Here we go again. Surrounded by boys, until my mom gets home. I mean, it's not really a bad thing; they'll just make things less awkward in the house. I hope. Despite the thing with Chan, things will be fine.

"How are the other dumbasses?" Soonyoung smiled foolishly.

Jeonghan giggled. "They're fine. Just dying of boredom like the rest of us."

I can hear Jeongin chuckle. We all hung out in the living room, sitting either on the couch or the floor. I sat on the floor, using my phone. Jeongin sat inches away from me on the floor, but I didn't really mind.

*WARNING*

*NEXT PARTS MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE*

*PLEASE CLICK OFF THE CHAPTER IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANXIETY OR SELF HARM, OR SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU FIND A SIGN THAT IT IS OVER*

JEONGIN POV

I sat with the hyungs in the living room including Y/N. They made my night a lot better; distracted me from the tired feeling I was having just a LITTLE. I was still sleepy as hell, but I tried to ignore it so I can spend more time with them. We stayed together downstairs until it was around 12; that was the last time I checked, then I knocked out.

Hours later I woke up but instead of waking up on the floor, I woke up on the couch with Y/N's fuzzy blanket wrapped around me. I sat up and looked around, cluelessly; to see that everyone was probably sleeping and all the lights were off except for a lamp. I scratched my head and folded Y/N's blanket, planning on giving it to her. She is usually up this late. I stood up, holding the blanket. I quietly walked upstairs so that I didn't wake anyone up.

I walked towards Y/N's room and heard light sobs and sniffs. I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned in carefully against the door, trying to listen in. Y/N was quietly sobbing and I can hear her sniff. I gulp, not knowing what to do. I want to give the blanket to her because she always has it with her, but at the same time she's crying.. but at the same time I want to see if she's okay.

I scratch my head quietly in frustration, trying to decide what to do. I eventually decided on going in. I knocked on the door, then let myself in. She was facing the window, so her back was facing me. She turned her head as soon as she heard the door opening. When she realized it was me, she turned her head back around and sniffed, wiping her tears.

I bit the inside of my mouth, walking up to her. I sat down next to her on her bed, looking at her. I put her blanket on the bed, then looked back at her. She avoided eye contact with me. I can tell she was fighting the tears, but they just kept escaping. My heart aches seeing this; she was obviously hurt.

"Y/N." I said in a soft voice.

She covered her face with her hands, beginning to sob harder. I frowned, not knowing what to do. I then decided to pull her hands away from her face. She tried pulling away but I used my strength to keep her hands in mine. I didn't take my eyes off her for even a second. She still avoided my eye contact, looking down at the ground.

"Y/N." I called out again.

She didn't respond which was expected, she could barely breathe because of how much she was sobbing.

"What's wrong, tell me"

She shook her head vigorously, trying to pull her hands away but my strength was way too much for her. She struggled to breathe, and it was obvious she was about to have an anxiety attack. She began gasping for air, and I let go of her hands. She clutched onto her chest, then onto her throat, making it obvious it was hard for her to breathe.