61

Y/N POV

I scratched my head in frustration, watching videos on YouTube while the boys played video games.. as always. I scrolled through video suggestions, distracted by the boys' screams and shouts.

"Tch." I say in frustration, worried about Jeongin.

'No, don't think about him.' I reminded myself in my head.

I stumbled across an ASMR, where a girl pretends to stab you. I clicked on it and began watching it out of curiosity, genuinely intrigued.

"I think Y/N's broken.." Jisung peaked over at my phone.

My eyes widen, exiting out of the video.

Hyunjin laughed out loud.

"I'm normal, I swear." I shake my head.

"Doesn't seem like it. I'm scared." Jisung shook his head as well.

"Where's Jeongin?" Seungmin looked around, clueless.

"Probably sleeping." Chan shook his head.

I bit the inside of my mouth, getting mad at myself for thinking about him again. I'm gonna try and hate him as much as I can. I really need to stop caring.. clearly he doesn't give a shit about me.

Suddenly I got a call from my mom, so I picked it up.

"Mom?"

"Y/N, I need you and Jeongin to come home now. You can't stay over there anymore."

"What? Why?"

"It's too dangerous. You guys need an adult with you. Come home, tell Jeongin too." My mom said and hung up.

"What happened?" Hyunjin looked at me.

"My mom's forcing me to go home.." I sigh.

"Aw.." Hyunjin frowned.

"It's okay. I can always FaceTime you guys."

"FaceTime is boring!" Seungmin pouted.

"Better than nothing. I can't stay here." I shake my head.

"Jeongin too?" Minho asked.

I nod.

They all frowned, not knowing what to say. I sigh and get up, walking upstairs. I first go into Hyunjin's room and pack all of my clothes, including my dirty clothes. I packed everything into my two backpacks then leave it outside Hyunjin's door.

I gulp and knock on Jeongin's door. After no response I gently opened the door and went inside to see Jeongin laying there, sleeping. I studied his face, he had really dark eye bags. It looked like he hasn't slept in years. I bite my lip and walk over to him, tiptoeing. I lightly touch him on the shoulder to wake him up and he flinches out of reflex, sitting up. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His soft expression quickly turned cold and hard.

"Our moms told us to go home. Pack your stuff, we're leaving in a little bit." I simply say then walk out of the room. I sigh again and bring my things, waiting downstairs.

Minutes later Jeongin came down with his school backpack.

"Bye hyungs." He waved at them, putting his shoes on.

I lifted my bags off the ground and held them, putting my shoes on.

"I'll call you guys later on." I give them a last smile.

Jeongin and I walked out the door, closing it and locking it. We began walking back home. The trip home was very quiet and awkward, not a single peep was made. I walked behind him, not even able to look at his back. I bit the inside of my mouth to prevent me from saying anything to him.