51

Y/N POV

"What if I do?" Hyunjin whispered in my other ear, but Felix heard.

"Holy moly.." Felix's eyes widened 10 times more.

My eyes widened as well, feeling my face burning up. Not because I like him back, but because I don't know what to say. That was just so sudden.

"Uhh.." I began, not knowing what to say.

"Shut up!! Watch the freaking movie!!" Changbin yelled at us, making us feel tiny.

"Dang. So mean." Minho sucked his teeth.

"What do you expect from Changbin hyung?" Seungmin softly giggled.

"He's dark." Jisung snorted.

"Dark Changbinnie~" Chan cooed, teasing him.

Thank god Changbin saved me there. I legit didn't know what the hell to say.

"Good luck." Felix whispered again in my ear.

"Stop whispering so close in my ear, you weirdo." I looked at Felix in disgust.

"Stop talking to Felix." Hyunjin put his finger under my chin, turning my head back to him.

I said nothing, as he rested his head back on mine. My heart began beating fast, so much to the point where I couldn't focus on the movie.

In the back somewhere, you can hear a wild Jisung screaming for his mom every time a jump scare came on. Of course, the boys chose another scary movie.

Jisung was distracting me from the movie too, not only Hyunjin.

"Mom.. save me.." Jisung whined, clinging onto Minho's arm.

I giggled, and my eyes landed on Jeongin. He was already fast asleep on the couch, lightly snoring. I smiled a little; he always looked cute sleeping. I look away, as Hyunjin clung onto my arm.

I gulped a little, feeling my heart start thumping faster. Man, this is weird.

I think he really does like me.

I told him yesterday that I still like Jeongin, though. He wouldn't do that. But at the same time, Jeongin wouldn't care. I need to move on. Still, I'm not going to fake feelings for someone. That's mean.

Hyunjin isn't a rebound. He will never be a rebound. He deserves better than that.

If he really does like me, I should tell him I don't feel the same way. So he doesn't feel like I'm leading him on, because I know that would hurt him.

The things he's doing tells me he likes me, but I'm not sure. I don't want to jump to conclusions, I'd rather wait it out for a few days and see instead.

It was already 11:30 ish once the movie was done, and the boys all headed up to go to sleep. It left me and Jeongin. I decided to drink a glass of milk before going to bed, so I went to the kitchen and poured myself some milk.

I sat at the dinner table, peacefully drinking my milk. Once I was done, I washed the glass and put it in the dishwasher. I was about to go upstairs, until I noticed Jeongin shivering.

I felt bad, so I walked over to him quietly. I put the fuzzy blanket over him, and gently laid him down, so that his head was on top of a pillow and he was laying down. Luckily he didn't wake up.

Suddenly he began squirming around, tears forming in his eyes. My eyes widened in panic, not knowing what to do.

"Please.. come back.." He said in his sleep, more tears rolling down his cheeks.

He put his hand out, as if he was searching for something. I hesitated, then put my hand in his. He held it tightly, smiling. But I could tell it was a bitter smile.

"I love you," he said in his sleep.

"I miss you." He started sobbing.

I gulped, my heart feeling like it was breaking. I stayed there, running my fingers through his hair to calm him down. I sat down, still holding his hand and still running my fingers through his hair. I sat down on the floor, leaning on the couch, sitting next to him.

Suddenly, I fell asleep there with him.

-

JEONGIN POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling an arm over my chest. I open my eyes and see Y/N, resting on my shoulder, sitting on the floor as she held me tightly.

I smiled bitterly, just staying there for a little bit. I didn't want to move; I didn't want the moment to end. Feeling her made me feel safe, I never wanted it to end.

I stared at her sleeping face; she very lightly and gently snored, wrapping her arm around me even tighter. I noticed the fuzzy blanket covering me, and I smiled a bit.

She probably put it on me while I was sleeping. I gently cupped her cheek, admiring her face.

'So cute..' I thought to myself.

'I miss you.'

Out of nowhere, she flinched, waking up. My eyes widened, panicking. Her eyes slowly started opening, noticing where she was and what she was doing. Her eyes widened as well, as she immediately got up.

"S-sorry.." She stuttered, avoiding eye contact with me.

"It's alright." I replied, sad that the moment ended.

"I guess I fell asleep, I don't remember.." She said, flustered.

"I won't do it again." She added on.

'Do it again, please,' I thought in my mind.

"It's okay." I reply.

Again, she kept avoiding eye contact. She didn't look me in my eyes not even once. She said nothing more as she went upstairs.

I sigh, biting my lip in sadness.

She's scared of me.

'I won't do it again,' She said.

She's scared of me.

I made her scared of me.

I'm the worst.