56

Y/N POV

"I mean it!" Jeongin whined cutely, making me get more butterflies.

Butterflies, go away.

You're not supposed to be there, leave me alone.

No more.

"You're the best too." I chuckle softly.

"N-no.. y-you!" He clearly looked flustered.

Jeongin blushed a bright red, covering his face with his hands, embarrassed. I giggle, trying to pry his hands off his face, but he was too strong. I used all my might and strength, but it just ended up with me shoulder to shoulder next to him.

He didn't seem to mind; I didn't mind either, so I stayed there, like that. Next to him, shoulder to shoulder. He frowned and looked at me, feeling my stomach underneath the blanket suddenly again.

"The heating packs came off. You idiot." He said, putting them back on my stomach for me.

"You shouldn't just put your hands under the blanket like that, pervert." I tease him.

"N-No! It's not like that, I was just trying to.. h-help.." He got flustered again, stuttering.

He blushed even more, this time, his face as red as a tomato. I smile, satisfied.

"Thank you." I say seriously.

"No problem~" He cooed, going on his phone.

"The hyungs are probably suspecting something right now." Jeongin sighed.

"Go downstairs. I can stay here alone." I said to him.

"No, I don't want you to stay upstairs by yourself. You should have at least one person with you, to keep you company."

"Or should I tell Hyunjin? Is that why you've been telling me to go downstairs? So Hyunjin can come instead?"

Jeongin put his phone on the bed, his face no longer red. His facial expression hardened, looking stone cold but angry at the same time.

Angry for what?

"No, it's not like that.." I mutter.

"Quit lying. I don't like when you lie." He said, getting up from the bed.

He gave me this piercing cold gaze, and it was obvious he was upset. Why was he so upset? His fists were bawled up, he was holding his phone really tight in his hand.

"Jeongin, stop." I say, sitting up on the bed.

"You don't have to lie. If you didn't want me here the whole entire time you could've told me,"

"I could have brought Hyunjin instead."

"You probably didn't want me here the whole time."

"Jeongin-"

"I should've never stayed here." He said simply and left the room, closing the door with a slight slam.

I gulped, feeling my heart hurt. Why did he get like that all of a sudden?

Why is he so upset..

Jeongin, you're so difficult.

One minute you're acting cute, the next minute you're stone cold.

Why? Why do you do this to me?

I shake my head, trying to get my focus off of it. Whatever, it doesn't matter. He can think what he wants, I'm not gonna do anything. I don't care anymore. There's something with him, and I don't want to have to deal with it.