44

"Let's make food!!" Jisung shot up out of the couch, shouting.

"With you here? We'll burn Felix's house down." Changbin said, shaking his head.

"No..!!" Jisung exclaimed.

"We been through this before. You literally burned rice." Minho sighed.

"Well.." Jisung muttered, looking defeated.

"Come on, guys. We all didn't eat lunch. Might as well make lunch now." I suggested.

"I agree." Jeongin said immediately after me.

"Of course you agree with Y/N." Seungmin snorted.

"be quiet!" Jeongin stomped, bawling his fists up.

"I'll make us food." I said walking to the kitchen.

"Three of us should help her." Chan said.

"Me." Jeongin ran to me.

"I'll help." Hyunjin volunteered.

"Jeongin and Hyunjin are enough.. I'm scared that's enough people before it becomes a disaster." I giggled.

I opened Felix's fridge to see what ingredients he had, and tried to think of what to make. I thought hard, but the boys' screams and shouts and laughs distracted me.

"We can make jjajangmyeon." I said, pulling out ingredients to make black bean noodles.

"So smart." Jeongin clapped for me like a baby seal.

"Ew." Hyunjin retorted.

"Shut up, Hyung." Jeongin death stared at Hyunjin.

I tied my hair up before getting started, grabbing the utensils I needed. The two just stood there, staring at me, not knowing what to do. I looked at them as they looked clueless, as I laughed.

"You boys don't have to help. It's pretty easy to make." I say, ruffling Hyunjin and Jeongin's hair.

"We wanna help." Hyunjin said, looking at Jeongin then back at me.

"Okay. You guys can cut vegetables then." I said, grabbing knives for them and putting it down on two cutting boards.

They grabbed some veggies and began chopping them up the way I said so, as I worked on the sauce and noodles itself.

While we were doing our own things, Hyunjin moved closer to me, shoulder to shoulder, being really affectionate. I didn't mind it, until I saw Jeongin's face.

It was very mad and angry, almost jealous.

I gulped, not knowing what to do. I tried to move a little farther without making it too obvious.

"Chef Y/N." Hyunjin giggled, putting the knife down and pinching my cheek.

I can tell Jeongin was gritting his teeth, as he gave Hyunjin a death stare.

This was the first time Hyunjin's acted like this. We were close, closer than the others, but he's never acted this affectionate.

And I could tell it bothered Jeongin as well.

Being the extra kid he is, Jeongin moved his cutting board on the other side of me, bringing the knife, and stood close to me as well. He stuck his tongue out at me, clearly trying to get my attention away from Hyunjin.

JEONGIN POV

I moved my board to the other side of her, moving closer to her. Our shoulders touched, leaving no gap between us. I looked at her as her attention was glued onto Hyunjin.

He was playfully joking around with her, touching her playfully but flirtatiously. My hand tightly gripped on the handle of the knife, continuing to chop up the green onions.

I couldn't focus on the stupid green onions, and I was gripping the knife too hard, as I kept hearing their giggles. I accidentally cut my finger, so I dropped the knife and yelped quietly.

"Shi-" I whispered to myself, pressing my finger to stop the bleeding.

Y/N noticed, as her eyes widened. She cupped my cheek worriedly and looked in my eyes.

"Are you okay?!" She said, taking my finger and running it under cold water in the sink.

"Imagine being that dumb.." Hyunjin laughed.

"Shut up hyung, it hurts" I whined.

Y/N washed my finger carefully as it kinda stung, and it reminded me of the time she took care of my leg. I couldn't help but break out into a big smile. She looked up at me, looking worried.

"Why are you smiling? You cut yourself!" She exclaimed, drying my finger and tried to find a bandaid.

"It's o-okay.." I stuttered, getting nervous.

She was basically on my chest, leaning on me closely. I could feel her breathing on me and it made me turn red. I sneaked a glance at Hyunjin, he was standing there looking upset.

I could just tell he likes her. It's obvious.

How could I not have noticed this before?

First Felix, now Hyunjin.

I brushed the thought off as I felt my finger being bandaged.

Y/N looked up at me, scrunching up her nose at me.

"Be careful next time." She said, getting off of me.

We all resumed to doing our own things, and here Hyunjin went again, being close and affectionate with her. I began gritting my teeth again, trying to calm down.

Once again, her attention and eyes were glued on Hyunjin. They were laughing together, playing around together, giggling together, everything.

I guess I felt.. jealous? I don't know. I would like to think that Y/N is mine, but I don't know anymore. Maybe she likes Hyunjin now. Maybe she lost her feelings for me.

It looks like she likes Hyunjin.

I don't want to cause more drama. I want her to be happy.

I noticed the way she looked at Hyunjin, as if she was deeply in love with him.

It all hit me, maybe she really did lose feelings for me. Maybe she really does like Hyunjin. I should probably back off.

I moved farther away from her, bringing the cutting board away from her and to a different counter so my back was facing them. I gulped, feeling a pit sinking in my stomach.

As much as I hated it, I should probably just move on from her and let her be happy. Even if it's not with me.

I was done cutting the vegetables, so I put it in the pan, and Y/N looked at me.

"Good job." She smiled at me.

I gulped again, feeling a pit but at the same time feeling butterflies.

"Thanks." I said dryly, putting the board and knife in the sink.

I washed the knife and board, then watched them work together. They didn't need me. So I washed my hands once more and walked back into the living room with the other boys, taking a seat next to Changbin.

I sighed, resting my head on the couch. Changbin offered the controller to me, looking at me.

"Wanna play? Mortal Kombat." He asked me.

"Nah, I'm good hyung." I said, feeling gloomy.

"What's up?" Changbin said lowly to me.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I replied flatly.

I looked over at Y/N and Hyunjin, they were smiling at eachother and standing near eachother closely. I bawled my fists up, feeling jealousy roam all around in my body.

She didn't even need me. She didn't look at me once. It's obvious she doesn't like me anymore.

I feel sad.