34

kwon y/n

After what felt like- a whole ass year in school today, the bell finally rang for dismissal. I let out a breath of relief and stood up, gathering my things from the desk and holding them. I wore my backpack around my shoulders then looked over at Felix also getting ready to leave. He looks back at me; the two of us making eye contact.

We smile at eachother. He walks to the door and waits for everyone to leave as I walk over.

"So glad the day is finally over." I breathed out.

"Me too, I felt like passing out the whole day." Felix snorted.

I giggled, and we walked out the door, walking to our lockers together as we talked.

"I missed you, by the way. A lot." He looks at me with a serious look.

"I missed you too!" I smile to try to make him somehow soften his stern look.

Successfully, his eyes soften and he breaks out into a smile as well, turning a tint of pink.

We stopped at our lockers, opening mine and putting my stuff neatly in.

"Y/N, I'm gonna leave first. I need to head to a doctor's appointment." Felix ruffled my hair.

"Okay, of course! Go ahead. See you tomorrow." I respond.

He nods and walks away, walking out the door. I sighed and closed my locker, turning around to see Jeongin standing behind me. I gasp slightly, overwhelmed by his presence from out of the blue.

"You scared the holy hell out of me." I pout.

"Sorry." he softly laughed.

"Where are you headed?" He asked me.

"I might go out and get some bubble tea." I shrug, unsure.

"If that's so... can I come with you?" his eyes glinted with hope.

I looked into his brown eyes, unintentionally getting lost in them. I instantly nodded, but then snapped back into it.

"Great! Thank you." He smiled brightly.

"Jeongin! Y/N!" I can already tell who shouted, Jisung.

"Hm?" I looked over and see him running over to us.

"Where are you guys going?" he asked us.

"To get bubble tea." Jeongin responded.

"Can I come? Minho left me." He pouted.

"Poor you. Okay, let's go then." I nod.

The three of us walked out of the door together, as we talked normally like we usually would closely. We started to walk down streets to head to the bubble tea shop.

"Y/N, can I just say how much I missed you? I felt like a squirrel missing its nuts every day." Jisung pouted at me.

I laughed at his silliness.

"That's cute. I missed you too. I missed everyone." I reply.

"Jeongin especially missed you.." I heard him mutter under his breath.

I felt a pang of pain in my heart for a bit, but then it went away once I took a breather.

"Jisung, shut up." Jeongin glared at him.

"Dang, our fox is mad. What happened to you?" Jisung looked at him.

I glanced at Jeongin; he didn't look too happy as he did before. Worry started to grow inside of me for him, but I tried my best shaking the feeling off.

"Nothing." Jeongin shrugged.

"Okay. Anyways.. Y/N, you know what you missed out?" Jisung giggled.

"What?"

"Jeongin and Chan were fighting over sausages the other day. It was hilarious."

"Aw, darn.. I would love to see that." I frowned.

"It's okay. Maybe they can put up a show for you!" he exclaimed.

After some more minutes of walking, we walked inside the shop. We found a table of four and sat down, Jisung sitting next to me and Jeongin sitting across from us.

"Y/N. How was staying with your brother and his members?" Jeongin asked, staring at me.

"It was great, actually. His members made it fun. They're very nice. There was this time I walked in on them having a rap roast battle." I replied, smiling.

"That's good." he nodded, almost like he was relieved.

"How were things over here while I was away?"

"Could've been better if you stayed." Jeongin flatly and straightforwardly said.

"Did you guys really miss me that much?" I smiled.

"YES." Jisung shouted.

"Shut up.. the manager is glaring at us!" I scold him.

"Sorry." he quieted down.

Not even 10 minutes later, we got kicked out because of Jisung shouting.