11

kwon y/n

The three of us were in Jeongin's room, all we did was lounge around and talk casually like friends. Except for Jeongin and I, of course. We're not friends, not even close to that. It was weird and frustrating though; every time Felix and I tried to have a decent 1 on 1 conversation with eachother, Jeongin would always jump in and ruin it.

"Felix! What are you-"

"GUYs, I'm unamused and not entertained. In other words, I'm bored~!!" Jeongin interrupted me.

My head snapped towards the direction of Jeongin, he was sitting on the floor, facing us. He looked up at us from his bed like a little child looking at his parents. I'm not gonna lie, that was kind of cute.

I'm not even going to deny that I said that because it's true. Jeongin isn't that bad looking. In fact, he's pretty handsome if you ask me and the other 1,000 girls in our school. But his attitude and personality ruins his looks. Which is why there's the saying, 'Don't judge a book by its' cover'.

"No one asked you, dweeb!!" I scolded him.

"Hey! If you guys are going to talk, why can't I talk with you? This is my room anyways!" He argued.

"And don't call me the nickname I made up for you. It doesn't work that way." He glared at me.

"Just because you can call me nicknames doesn't mean I can't." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes it does! It ruins the whole point! Especially if you use those nicknames on someone else!" He crossed his arms.

"Gosh.. you're 18 yet you act like a complete 3 year old." I sighed.

"You guys are giving me a headache." Felix grumbled.

"Oh really, hyung? Why don't you go tell Y/N to give you a kiss to make it feel bette-"

"What?" I looked at them two back and forth in confusion.

There was a long awkward silent pause.

"Okaaaay, I am leaving. I have to go home and feed my dog before he starves. See you two at school." Felix said, standing up.

He grabbed his backpack and ran out the door. I scratched the back of my head, still lost as hell.

"I guess he got embarrassed." Jeongin spoke up.

"Okay. Since he's gone, leave my room and never come back in." Jeongin stood up.

As he was standing up, he held his wounded leg, clutching it and stood up, wobbly. I studied his face: I can tell he was trying to hide the pain. I couldn't help but feel concerned.. since a wound like that could progress even worse.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm fine." He replied quietly.

"Sit." I ordered him.

"No, get ou-"

"SIT!!!" I scold him.

He sat down after a few seconds on the edge of the bed next to me but 5 inches away. I pointed down to his leg.

"Is it the wound?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeah.." he stammered.

"Okay. I'll be back. Stay put." I replied quickly.

I stood up and walked out of his room and into the bathroom, pulling out the first aid kid from the cupboard underneath the sink. I walked back into Jeongin's room and placed the kit on the bed, opening it. I kneeled down on the floor.