15

yang jeongin

Y/N and I finished with shopping for the time being, and we currently sat down at a resting area. I glanced at Y/N while she was looking at the bubbles some stranger blew, and I couldn't help but smile.

She yawned, covering it with her hand.

"Are you sleepy? You can rest your head on my shoulder," I say, patting my shoulder.

"Are you sure?" She looked back at me.

We locked eyes, and then my eyes traveled down to her lips. I stared at them for a few seconds; then my eyes met hers again.

"I'm sure." I nod slowly.

Y/N hesitantly rested her head on my shoulder comfortably, and I looked ahead. I can feel her hand unintentionally touch mines, and before she can jerk it away, I grabbed her hand and held it tightly, putting our intertwined hands into my hoodie pocket.

I looked down at her and she was a bright red; she made it obvious that she was flustered. I giggled softly, admiring how cute she is.

"Shy baby~~" I cooed, teasing her.

"Stop!" She whined.

"You're so adorable." I whispered quietly to myself, hoping she wouldn't hear.

"I guess you're adorable too." Y/N giggled.

"H-Hey! You weren't supposed to hear that!" I stammered.

She shifted her head so that our eyes met again; there was a big and cute smile plastered on her face, making her look like Cheshire from Alice and Wonderland.

"For the first time ever, you're complimenting me." She said.

"I know. I used to not know what my hyungs saw in you, but now I know." I grinned.

"Cheesy." She snickered.

"Hey! Don't ruin the moment!" I pouted.

Her head shifted again so that it was back to normal; she looked ahead again.

"Jeongin." Y/N spoke.

"Yes?" I responded.

"What are we?"

I gulped, feeling my face burn up.

"What do you want us to be?" I asked her.

"More than just enemies."

"So.. friends?" I tease.

"No. More than friends." She shook her head.

"Bestfriends?" I said teasingly.

"More than that."

"Ultra mega friends?" I giggle.

"No- I want us to be in a relationship, dummy." She admitted.

I squeezed her hand tighter, smiling like a fool.

"Then let's be that. Let's be in a relationship then." I grin.

"R-Really?" She stuttered.

"Yes."

"Be my girlfriend, Y/N."

"Yes," she breathed. "I will."