60

Y/N POV

I woke up the next day next to Hyunjin; yesterday night felt like a blur. I remember switching rooms with Seungmin, but I honestly felt uncomfortable sleeping next to Hyunjin. I would rather sleep with Jeongin, but that's not a thing anymore.

I sat up on the bed, and I looked at Hyunjin. He was peacefully sleeping like a baby, and I broke out into a smile. I leaned over a little and ruffled his hair, trying to wake him up. He began squirming around, struggling to open his eyes.

"Hyunjin, wake up" I softly say, poking his cheek.

He finally opened his eyes and looked at me, smiling. He sat up and rubbed his eyes cutely, then looked at me again. He brightly smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"Goodmorning, Y/N." He cooed.

"Goodmorning." I reply.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked me, staring at me.

"I'm okay." I say hesitantly, sort of lying.

"Just avoid him the best you can. I'm here for you." He said to me, then got up from the bed.

I laid back down, feeling tired. Today felt like a lazy day for me, I didn't feel like doing anything.

"Aren't you gonna come brush your teeth?" He stopped and looked at me, standing by the door.

"I'm lazy." I whine.

He giggles. "Okay, Y/N. I'll be back to force you up later." He said then left.

He closed the door and it left me there alone in the room. The atmosphere in Hyunjin's room felt way different; it made me feel weird. The vibes were different than the vibes in Jeongin's room, and I was not used to it.

They both had different scents. Hyunjin has a stronger natural scent where as Jeongin's scent was a little less strong.

I shook my head, getting the thought away.

"Get over it," Jeongin's words repeated in my mind a million times.

It's time to finally get over you, huh?

I'll do my best.

I know I can get over you, Jeongin.

I need to.

I sigh and cover my face with my hands, feeling sleepy again. Minutes later Hyunjin came back into the room.

"Y/N~" He softly cooed my name.

"Mm." I groan.

"Get up." He said, his footsteps coming closer to me.

"Get up, sleepy pants!!" He suddenly attacked my stomach with tickles.

I reflexly squirm around, and my hands rested on his chest trying to push him away but he was clearly stronger. Suddenly he ended on top of me, and we just laid there. We made eye contact and didn't break it for what felt like years, until he smiled and got off.

"I hope I woke you up." He waited for me to get up.

"You definitely did." I got up.

"I'll be downstairs." He said, and we both walked out of the room.

I headed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, doing my daily routine. After finishing, I walked downstairs. As soon as I walked downstairs I got the chills, beginning to shiver.

I was wearing shorts and a t shirt, nothing else. I probably should have worn a hoodie over but I'm lazy to go back upstairs.

It was only Hyunjin and I downstairs, it was only 9 in the morning so the other boys were still asleep.

I walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of milk, standing there drinking until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I felt a body pressed up against behind me, and I turned my head to see Hyunjin. He gave me an eye smile and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You weirdo. Get off me." I pretend to gag.

"Let's make breakfast together." He pouts.

"I'm lazy." I sigh.

"Then don't be lazy!" He whines.

I sigh again as he releases his arms from my waist. We stood side by side, helping eachother make pancakes and bacon.

About an hour later we were finished making breakfast. We plated the food and put it on the dinner table, grabbing plates, forks, and knives, putting it on the table as well.

I walked back into the kitchen to wash my hands, followed by Hyunjin. He stood next to me.

"Y/N," He called out.

"I don't think I can get over you." He said.

"Wha-" I began to say, but I couldn't get anything out.

"I'm sorry, it's selfish of me. I'm a bad person for liking my bestfriend's ex. I'm sorry. But I want you all to myself, and I just can't get over you." He looked at me.

"Hyunjin-"

Suddenly I heard footsteps come downstairs, and it was Changbin and Felix.

"You guys made breakfast?" Felix interrupted me.

I finished drying my hands and went to the table, sitting down.

"Mhm." I nod.

"Thanks." Changbin said, sitting down next to Felix.

Hyunjin walked over and sat down next to me. I sigh, resting my head against my arms.

"What's wrong?" Felix asked me, while eating.

"Headache." I said.

The cramps were beginning to kick in, so was the headache. I tried to ignore it by eating some pancakes but it seemed like the pancakes made everything worse.

"Time of the month." Changbin snorted.

"Shut up." I say grumpily.

Later on, more boys woke up and ate with us. Eventually all of us were downstairs, except for Jeongin. I'm sure he's still sleeping, it's only 10:30.

Eventually we were all done eating breakfast; we saved 5 pancakes and some strips of bacon for Jeongin when he woke up. We went into the living room altogether and started watching a show.

Hours later, it was 1 in the afternoon. Still, no Jeongin. I began to grow worried; he's usually downstairs with us by 12. I hope he's okay. I can't check up on him because of what happened yesterday-

I shouldn't even care.

I don't care.