21

yang jeongin

I walked back into the cafeteria after that 'talk' with Felix. My fists were clenched tight in my sweatpants pockets, a blank and gloomy expression plastered on my face.

I met with the hyungs and sat down at their table, sitting next to Y/N. I sighed quietly, resting my head on her shoulder out of exhaustion. She looked at me, whispering something to me as our friends talked.

"What's wrong?"

"Felix." I simply answered.

"What happened now?" She frowned, concerned.

"I'll talk about it later. Just know that we're not friends anymore." I grit my teeth.

"Jeongin! Are you alright?" Chan looked at me.

"I'm alright." I nod, lying.

I really am not alright. I just lost one of my bestfriends, and he can't be happy for Y/N I. Plus, he's telling me to basically choose sides. I don't get why he's doing this, he knows Y/N doesn't like him.

"You don't seem like it." Hyunjin eyed me.

"He's just tired. The teacher yelled at us both for not doing our homework." Y/N blatantly covered for me.

"We know what happened between you and Felix. You don't have to cover it up." Chan said with a serious eye gaze.

"We're not friends anymore." I admit.

"What???" Jisung stood up, outraged.

"That is crazy! What happened?!" His eyes widened.

"He thinks I betrayed him." I sigh.

"You guys will make up. Even if you guys don't want to, I will make you." Chan stared at me, sounding like a father.

"I'm not sure, hyung." I frown.

"I felt sadness, but then it turned into anger. I don't get why he can't be happy for Y/N and I." I add.

"Where is he now?" Seungmin asked me.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"I saw him in the lockers earlier." Minho cut in.

"Changbin, go cheer him up." Hyunjin said to him.

"Changbin to the rescue." Changbin replied sarcastically.

He stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. I sighed again, not knowing what to do. Footsteps came up from behind me, but I ignored it until the person called out my name.

"Jeongin?" It was a female voice, that was vaguely familiar.

I turned my head and saw a girl that looked so familiar; I squinted my eyes and tried to remember her. She obviously knew me. My eyes widened as I remembered who it was: Haeyoung. The girl that I replaced Y/N with... the girl that I had a crush on my whole life.

"H-Haeyoung?" I stuttered, surprised to see her.

"What are you doing h-here?" I stammer.

"I got transferred into this school." She gave me a pretty smile.

We locked eyes; and I found myself getting lost in them. It was like all of my feelings for her came back instantly.. but I have Y/N.

"Oh, hi Y/N!" She greeted my girlfriend.

"Get lost." Y/N sharply said.

"OOOOOHHHH SHE WENT THEEERE-" Jisung yelled out in the background.

"Y/N. Don't be so mean." I whisper.

"I only said hi.. why are you acting like that?" Haeyoung frowned at her.

"Because I don't like you." Y/N bluntly answered.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH" Jisung and Minho yelled out obnoxiously.

"I see that you're more of a bitch now." Haeyoung glared at her.

"And I see that you look more of a man now." Y/N added.

"HOLY COW-" Jisung shouted again.

"THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND RIGHT THERE YA'LL! THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND!!" Chan yelled out, pointing at Y/N.

"This is so entertaining." Hyunjin giggled, pulling out a box of popcorn from god knows where.

"Bitch, YOU look like a man!" Haeyoung stomped her feet.

"Oh you must be mistaken. I'm beautiful." Y/N stood up, facing her face to face.

"You look like a box of cereal. You're way out of my league." Y/N snickered.

"I'm so proud of Y/N right now.." Minho said in the background.

"Y/N is impressive." Hyunjin nodded in agreement.

"Oh bitch I'm on the way to steal Jeongin. That's why I came here." Haeyoung smirked.

Well dang.

"Jeongin.. doesn't want you. Right?" Y/N looked at me for assurance.

"Uh-" I breathed out.

I wanted to say no, but it couldn't come out.

The hyungs and Y/N looked at me with disbelief. Y/N looked at me more with disappointment and hurt than disbelief.

"I-" I stammered.

"Wow. Okay." Y/N muttered.

"That's so sad." Haeyoung mockingly said.

"Y/N, let's go." Felix appeared out of nowhere.

Y/N stood up and Felix grabbed her wrist gently, the two of them walking outside as I was left behind, bewildered and regretful.

"Oh no.." I sighed.

What did I do?