42

We finally got back to Felix's house, carrying plenty of bags full of snacks.

"Let's prepare ourselves for the scoldings we're gonna get from Chan hyung.." Jeongin sighed.

Felix unlocked the door and in we went. The rest of the boys looked at us, realizing we had came back with almost half the whole store. Their eyes widened, some were baffled, some were happy.. it was an assortment of reactions.

"What.. in the.. hell.." Chan mumbled, looking disappointed at us.

We took off our shoes and walked to the living room where the boys were, placing down all the bags of snacks on the coffee table.

"I bet it was Y/N's idea to go this overboard with the snacks." Changbin shook his head in disbelief.

"How did you know?" Minho laughed, ruffling my hair.

"It's always Y/N. She's such a pig when it comes to Asian snacks," Changbin said, looking at me like he wasn't at all surprised.

"Shut up, Changbin." I laughed while glaring at him.

"Holy guacamole, Y/N, you bought so much!!" Seungmin squealed, giving me a bubbly smile.

"This sleep over will be so fun, guys." Felix smiled excitedly.

"I know right!!! Staying up all night with all my best friends.. I'm so happy." Seungmin exclaimed.

I smiled, agreeing, as I sat down on the floor, leaning on the couch once again. We were all talking with each other, laughing and joking around. I glanced around and my eyes landed on Hyunjin. He was already looking at me, and once we made eye contact, he quickly looked away, flustered.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused by that little interaction.

Hyunjin has never done that before. I wonder what's up with him.

They turned on the TV, setting up Mario Kart as some of them began opening up some snacks. I sat and watched, but I couldn't help but think about that interaction between Hyunjin and I. He was acting quite weird. He's never acted that way.

I shook it off and stood up, realizing that if I'm going to sleep over, I need new clothes to sleep in. I don't want to wear these clothes from school all night.

"Guys, I need to go back to Jeongin's house. I need to get some things like clothes." I said to the boys.

They were all focused on the Mario Kart that none of them responded to me. I smiled, getting my jacket as I put it on. Not even Jeongin heard me; after all, he was one of the players playng Mario Kart at the moment. Hyunjin seemed to be the only person who heard me, and he stood up as well. He put on his jacket.

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'll come with you. It's not safe to go alone. You're a girl." Hyunjin offered.

"It's fine, Hyunjin. I can take care of myself." I smiled at his offer.

"I insist." He shook his head, smiling back at me.

I gave in as we both put our shoes on.

"We'll be back!" I shouted, trying to get the boys' attention, but all we got back was a hum.

I snorted as we closed Felix's door and began to walk to my house. My house isn't that far away from Felix's house; only about a 3-5 minute walk. The walk to my house was kind of awkward, which isn't something that is familiar with us. Hyunjin and I are bestfriends, so this felt strange.

"Is there something wrong, Hyunjin?" I spoke up, getting rid of the awkward silence.

"What? No, no. I just.. I think I.." He had trouble saying it.

"You think..?" I trailed off, anticipating for his answer.

"I feel so bad." He breathed.

"What?? Why? What happened?"

"I think I have feelings for someone."

"That's great! Why do you feel bad, Hyun?"

"I have feelings for someone, but it's not that simple. There's other people involved in this as well." He sighed, looking down at the ground.

I was curious as to who he was hinting at, but I felt as if it would be invading his privacy. I didn't want to invade his privacy, and I also didn't want to come off as nosy, so I didn't ask him anything more.

"Well, I hope everything goes well for you." I gave him a reassuring smile.

We finally arrived at the house, as I opened the door with my keys. We walked in, going upstairs to my room. I grabbed a backpack and folded some clothes in; enough to last me the whole weekend at Felix's house.

As I was folding some clothes in, I notice Hyunjin looking at photos that I put up in my room. Pictures including all 10 of us as a group, pictures of me, pictures of my family, and so on. I glanced at him and chuckled softly, thinking that it was cute that he was curious.

"You're so cute, Y/N." He said, giggling.

"Thank you.." My voice trailed off.

Hyunjin never talked to me like this before. Hyunjin and I's friendship was never like that. We never called each other cute before. This felt strange.

I shrugged it off though, as I finished packing some clothes and other essentials such as shampoo, conditioner, face wash, etc.

We both left the house quickly, since my mom and Jeongin's mom/dad weren't home. While we were walking back to Felix's house, Hyunjin spoke up.

"So, are you and Jeongin like, dating?"

"No. Nothing is official. I'm too scared to talk to him about it." I sighed.

"Oh.. but you like him, right?"

"Yes." I nodded immediately.