2

yang jeongin

It was the next morning, I woke up from a noisy alarm on my phone after putting it on snooze about 15 times. I groaned, sitting up on my bed, staring at the wall, completely dazed and lost into space.

I sat there and just remembered that Y/N was still here. I thought I was just having a really bad nightmare, but I could tell that she was still here because I can hear our mothers having conversations and gossiping about other moms and aunts in the neighborhood. I sigh contentedly, getting out of bed, getting ready for school.

I walked into my bathroom, admiring how handsome I really looked in the mirror. After obsessing about myself for what felt like years, I brushed my teeth and washed my hair.

I walked back into my room and threw on whatever I spotted first in my closet; in this case, it was a white and blue striped long sleeve t shirt, pairing it with a random pair of black jeans. I changed into it, then looked into the mirror, completely satisfied even though I just threw on anything I found.

"How handsome," I mumble, adjusting my hair, ruffling it.

I grabbed my backpack, studying it. It was a normal and simple bright blue backpack, but I've had it since sophomore year so it's somewhat special to me. God- I can't believe I'm admitting that a backpack is special.. anyways.

I put my phone into the pocket of my jeans, walking out of my room. I looked to my right and saw Y/N coming out of her room. I rolled my eyes, and she glared at me, but didn't say anything. I pouted my lips a bit, flicking her forehead. She yelped, smacking me on the head. I laughed at her and ran down the stairs before she was going to murder me.

It's so fun messing with her.

Both of us were standing there, looking at how much our mothers actually looked like a pair of bestfriends. It's quite disgusting if you ask me, seeing my mom getting along with my enemy's mom.

"That's disturbing.." Y/N whispered to herself but I heard her.

"Right." I nod slowly.

Wait, did I just agree with her?

No way. I did not just say that she was right.

I'm never doing that again. I need to clean my mouth with soap later.

"Ew, did you just agree with m-"

"Shut up. It was a one time thing." I glare at her.

"I can't believe you just admitted that I'm right. You're finally realizing." She snickered.

"Hi kids!" My mom said to me and the annoying girl standing next to me.

I can't even say her name without being absolutely annoyed.

"Good morning." We said in unison.

We looked at eachother with disgusted faces, and she shuddered. I cleared my throat, looking back at our moms.

"Aw, you guys said it at the same time! Maybe it's meant to be!" Ms. Kwon exclaimed.

I coughed loudly on purpose, scratching the back of my head, trying to hide the fact that I was down right DISTURBED about what I just heard. Y/N just stood there, and it was obvious she was disturbed too. I let out a fake and forced chuckle.