17

kwon y/n

It was the next day; my mom and I were in the living room, bonding. I couldn't get Jeongin out of my mind; everything happened so unexpectedly and fast.

I never thought I'd end up being in a relationship with him, I thought it would just be one sided. What made him change his hatred towards me? Maybe he drank something bad. But I want to trust Jeongin, he changed a lot as a person.

"Mom.. any luck finding a house?" I ask her.

"No, honey. It's going to take a long time to find a house for ourselves." She sighed.

Well that's good, I don't want to leave Jeongin's house. That just means I won't see him as much anymore.

"Is it really that hard? Can't you look on websites for open houses that we can go to?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I wish it was that easy. Some houses are too small, some are too big. It's hard finding a house that suits two people." My mom said.

"Call Soonyoung up. He can help us, can't he?" I frown.

"I haven't seen him in ages." I sigh.

It was true though. I haven't seen my brother in 4 years, since we moved to America without him. We couldn't do anything about it though, he's an idol and has busy schedules. It would be impossible for him to have come with us.

"I'll call your brother tomorrow." My mom answered.

"Okay. I'm going to get some water," I said, standing up.

I walked to the kitchen and poured some water into a glass cup, taking out an ice cube tray from the fridge, standing behind the counter.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist tightly. I turned my head and noticed that it was Jeongin. He smiled at me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blush and begin to attempt to get some ice cubes out.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"We were together the whole day." I giggle quietly, making sure my mom didn't hear us.

"But still. You left my bed when it was night time. You didn't have to, we were resting together nicely." He pouted cutely.

"What if our moms walked in on us sleeping on the same bed?" I whisper.

"They wouldn't mind it! They wanted us to be together in the first place."

"Come sleep with me tonight." He whispered in my ear slowly.

"And don't leave." He finally said.

He let go of me and looked at my mother, smiling at her charmingly. He walked away and back upstairs, leaving me a blushing mess. I take a deep breath and put the ice cube tray away, sipping on the water. I walk back over to the couch with my mom, sitting back down.

"I see you two are awfully close." My mom gave me a look.

"Shhh." I shushed her jokingly.

"I knew you guys were dating!" She exclaimed.

"I support it." My mom smiled at me.

"Who's dating?" Mrs. Yang came out of her room.

"My daughter and your son." My mother replied to her.

"Mom, why can't you be discreet-"

"AWWW! I knew it! You two fit eachother so well." Mrs. Yang pinched my cheeks.

"Hahaha...." I laughed awkwardly.

-

yang jeongin

I sat on my bed, still feeling guilty about the whole Felix thing.

I still don't know what to do, I'm stuck. I really don't want to lose Y/N again, I'm starting to fall in love with her. But I don't want to risk my friendship with Felix.

I pulled my phone out, deciding to text Felix.

jeongin: hyung. i have a question.

changbinlover: What is it?

jeongin: how would you feel if you found out y/n was dating someone else?

I fiddled with my fingers nervously, waiting for an answer from him.

changbinlover: I'd feel sad. But if he makes her happy, I can't do anything but support it. If it was one of my friends, though, I'd be extra upset.

I can feel my heart sink down to my stomach.

changbinlover: Why are you asking? Is she dating someone right now..?

jeongin: no, i was just curious. thank you, i gtg. bye hyung ❤️❤️

I put my phone on my desk, then I plopped my body onto the bed, laying down. I stared at the ceiling, frustrated.

The best thing to do for right now is to be discreet and date secretly.. until it's the right time to tell Felix. Even though that makes me feel even more guilty.

Hopefully everything turns out well.