45

JEONGIN POV

I guess I fell asleep on the couch, cause I suddenly woke up about an hour later. The boys were gone, as I looked around and there was only Y/N with me.

"Where are my hyungs?" I asked her, avoiding eye contact.

"They're taking showers or they're in their rooms." She answered, looking at me for a few long seconds.

"Okay." I dryly said, about to get up.

Suddenly Y/N tugged on my shirt, as I looked at her.

"What?" I asked her.

"Is everything okay?" She asked me, looking worried.

"I'm fine." I simply said and walked upstairs into the room I was staying in, leaving her alone downstairs.

I sighed and sat on the bed, ruffling my hair in frustration.

I honestly didn't know what to do. I mean, I love Y/N, but we aren't even dating. If she likes Hyunjin then she likes Hyunjin. I'll just have to move on.

I grabbed a towel and some clothes, getting ready to shower. I went outside of the room and all the bathrooms were being used, and I can hear Jisung singing loudly in one.

"HYUUUUUNG! HURRY UPPP!!" I shouted, banging on the bathroom door that Jisung was in.

"HOLD ON!!" Jisung shouted back.

I sighed, scratching my head. Hyunjin walked out of one of the rooms, looking at me.

I was mad at Hyunjin. I mean, he knows I love her. But he still flirts. It was the same with Felix in a way.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Waiting to shower.." I said, stating the obvious.

"Where's Y/N?"

'Of course you ask..' I thought in my mind.

"Downstairs. I don't know." I shrugged, making it seem like I didn't care.

"By herself?"

I shrugged again.

He walked downstairs, and I can hear them begin to talk and laugh. I sigh once again as Jisung walks out of the bathroom shirtless.

"Put a shirt on, hyung. Gross." I pretended to gag.

He laughed as I walked into the bathroom, locking the door.

-

I walked out of the bathroom, ruffling my hair with the towel to dry it. I was wearing a simple hoodie with sweatpants like usual. I walked back into my room and noticed Y/N's bags on the little seat in front of the bed.

I totally forgot I'm supposed to sleep with her. I mean, I can't just change where I'm sleeping now. Everything's already planned. I can just put a pillow in the middle of the us when we sleep.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was already 5:30.

"JEOOOONGINNNN, EATTTT!!" Changbin shouted from downstairs.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs, ruffling my hair once more. The hyungs and Y/N were already sitting down at the dinner table, and there was one last empty seat next to Seungmin, so I sat next to him.

We all began to eat, feasting on the delicious noodles Y/N made.

"Y/N is such a good chef." Hyunjin giggled, looking at her.

I tried to shake it off and ignore them.

I need to stop caring.

-

We were all done eating, and we were all in the living room preparing to watch a movie. All of us grabbed a snack and I had a blanket with me. Y/N sat next to me on the floor, and I gulped. She sat shoulder to shoulder next to me.

I sneakily moved a little farther from her, and I put the blanket over us. She looked at me and smiled warmly.

I tried to ignore the butterflies I felt in my stomach that she gave me.

It was hard, but I managed.

"Scary movie?" Changbin's eyes lit up.

"No." Jisung flat out said.

"Yes." Everyone else said in unison.

"You guys suck." Jisung pouted.

"Not our faults you're a scaredy cat." Changbin snorts.

Chan hyung put on a scary movie, it was 2 hours and 30 minutes long so I got comfy. Suddenly, Y/N rested her head on my shoulder, causing me to freeze up and feel those butterflies again.

Why is she doing this to me?

She's playing me.

I gulped, not knowing what to do. I shrugged my shoulder, motioning her to get off. She took her head off my shoulder, looking at me with sad eyes. I moved a little farther away from her, so there was a small gap in between us.

I felt sad, having to distance myself. But I couldn't help but feel like she's just playing me right now. I know she likes Hyunjin. She doesn't need me.

I'll just have to stay away from her.

Minho passed me two boxes of Pocky, strawberry Pocky, since he knows I really like strawberry. I smiled at him.

"Thanks, hyung." I said to him as he ruffled my hair.

"I'm scared. Why did you guys have to choose a scary movie!!!" Jisung whined.

"You have me, it's okay." Minho said to him.

"Guys shut up." Changbin said as the movie began.

Hyunjin moved down next to Y/N. I looked over and she was resting her head on Hyunjin now. I gritted my teeth, trying not to care.

She's definitely playing me.

It's clear she likes Hyunjin.

I'll leave her alone. I need to move on so she can be happy.

I shrugged it off and opened up a box of Pocky, eating it as I watched the movie intently.

The movie wasn't able to distract me from Y/N. I'm trying so hard not to make it obvious I care. I need to stop caring, seriously.

I can't get her out of my mind.