eleven

((Harry and Aria!^^^))

I closed the door quietly after getting Annabel down to sleep and sighed in relief. She decided to be difficult tonight and it took me about forty minutes until she actually went down.

I tip toes down the hall in my emerald sparkly dress that hugged my mom body curves. I peeped into my parents room, clutching my black purse. "Thanks again guys, I'll see you in the morning." I whispered. I blew them a kiss and they smiled waving me off as I dashed downstairs to Jordan and Alfie.

I put my black strapped heels on when I got to the bottom of the stairs and ran a finger through my brunette waves in the mirror before heading to the car.

A low whistle caught my attention from the taxi and I smiled as I climbed in and onto Jordan's lap before settling beside him. He kissed my cheek and nodded approvingly, "looking sexy, momma."

I smiled and buckled my belt, turning to get it when I accidentally grabbed onto someone's hand. I turned, squinting in the dark of the cab, then recoiling in disgust when I saw Harry's smug face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He laughed, "can I not go out too?"

I looked at Alfie who sat facing me, only noticing Aria now too. Her long, toned legs were revealed in a tight black dress and I inhaled sharply. She was so beautiful it annoyed me.

"It's a kid free night- they're parents too!" Jordan interrupted. I shot him a glare and scooted away from Harry as much as I could.

Why did god try to play me like this?

I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance. "Whatever, fuck it." I sighed, pulling the flask of rum from Jordan's hand and gulping it down.

I haven't been out in at least seven months. I was so excited to go out and not have to worry about anyone but myself for the time being.

A few cheers erupted from Alfie, aria and Jordan and I smiled as I painted heavily, the bitterness making my face scrunch up.

After a few more minutes of drinking and cheering, we stopped outside the club. As I stepped out I looked up at the building. It has changed since I last saw it, I remember coming here as a teen thinking I was hot shit getting drunk and being all cool. I snorted with laughter at the thought and one by one we all stumbled in, already tipsy from our drinks.

••

"Dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeeeeennn!" Aria and I both sang obnoxiously loud to each other on the dance floor, both of us absolutely shitfaced. I didn't expect my night to turn into a dance party with the woman I was supposed to hate but as I got to know her, she wasn't that bad.

She smiled devilishly as her hips swayed to the beat of a new song and she pulled me in close. "I'm so horny." She laughed. "Wait, not for you. I didn't mean that like that."

I laughed too, raiding my hands in defense. "I don't swing that way either, you're okay." I joked.

She laughed in response and grabbed my hands to put on her waist. I was confused but I went along with it, both of us moving our hips in sync while laughing. I threw my head forward in laughter as she bent me forward and pretended to thrust into me, smacking my ass in the process until my eyes that previously were in direct contact met with a pair of shoes.

I looked up. An amused Harry stood before me with two drinks and I stood up straight, Aria whining as the fun stopped. I turned to her, "lover boy is here for you." I giggled.

I let them be alone and managed to get back to our table, climbing onto Jordan's lap tiredly. I nuzzled my head into his chest and sighed loudly. "I'm so fucking drunk." I announced.

He pat my back and left his hand resting on my ass while Alfie watched me. He rose his brows, "I know you two are dating but dude, that's my sister." He motioned to Jordan's subtle grope and his hand quickly left me, resting on my waist instead.

I sat up, eyes searching for my drink from earlier. I rose the glass to my lips but before it reached them, it was smacked out of my hand.

"Hey," I whined out, looking up at the intruder.
Harry was standing above me, nostrils flared and his fist clenched. I gulped.

"What was that for." I asked him.

"Accident." He calmly stated. He quickly took a hold of my wrist and stood me up, "Aria needs your help in the bathroom." He announced suddenly.

I looked between Jordan and Harry, Jordan looked quite angry so I decided maybe I would stay with Jordan.

"Now." Harry yelled, yanking me away with him. I stumbled after him, only seeing the top of Jordan's head as he tried to follow me but got lost in the crowd. I tried to get Harry's fingers off of my wrist but he wasn't letting go.

"You're fucking hurting me!" I yelled, catching some people's attention. His fast paced walk had me tripping over my own feet in these heels, until eventually I actually tripped. I fell to the floor covered in fluids from god knows where with a thud and I cried out in pain as my knees hit the cold pavement. It was only then I realized we were outside.

"What was that?" I asked Harry, climbing off of my knees to my feet again.

Harry was pacing back and forth I was actually starting to worry. He grunted and fisted his hair before turning to me and slamming the door behind me.

"Do you have any idea what was about to happen there?" He asked me.

I shook my head no. "I don't even know what's happening now, nevermind back there. Also- where's aria? This isn't the bathroom-"

"Shut up and listen." Harry snapped.

I crossed over my arms and rolled my eyes. "Listening."

"I don't know what type of shit you and Jordan are into..it's not my business.." he began. I scrunched my brows together.

"Jesus Christ, Mae, he was gonna drug you!" He yelled. I flinched at his tone and pushed him back slightly, hiccuping.

"Okay, personal space please."

I watched his face curiously before his words even sank in. "Drug me?" I asked. I was so confused.

Harry gripped my shoulders firmly, his dark eyes lowering onto my face as he grunted.

"When you left to dance, he took your drink and dropped a fucking roofie in it."