thirty seven

It was moving day.

Finally I was getting out of this hotel room.

I was instructing all the moving people where to put my new furniture as Harry, Noah and Ana scoped out the place. It was just a simple apartment, nothing special, but all I could afford.

They were looking around on the balcony outside and I could hear their voices faintly in the background while the men left and I paid them. They were so expensive too- definitely overcharged me.

But alas, I had a home. Myself and Ana had our own space to make our own and I couldn't wait to decorate - but first, we needed to unpack.

"Mummy, dad said we can go for ice cream! Can I?" Ana ran in in her denim overalls, paired with white sneakers and a pink undertop. I looked from her to Harry, who was delighted to be known as 'dad' now, and nodded.

"Sure. I'll stay and start unpacking." I sighed out. Harry nonchalantly walked passed me with the kids and I gave him the finger behind his back, which he caught just in time before I turned around.

"Saw that," he called out.

"Don't care." I yelled back.

The door slammed shut and i took my phone out of my back pocket to text Alex, who has turned out to be a great friend.

Still not talking to me, dick

Haha. You got to make him want u dumbass.

No shit. How? He's so stubborn

Show ur tits

Alex!

Oh. Idk then!

I groaned and bit my inner cheek in thought.

You should make him jealous.

I texted. Dangerous move, I know.

how?

idk, I'm sure you'll figure it out. He's gone out rn so come over and be here when he gets back.

Alex told me he was on his way after I sent my address and I smiled triumphantly as I began to unpack. I wasn't the most stable when it came to what I thought about the whole situation. Some days I wasn't bothered but others I was burning with anger that he was with someone else. Which I had no right to, but it's me guys, I'm unstable.

Just under an hour later, I was half unpacked and had Alex sitting on the kitchen counter as we plotted ideas.

"How pissed will you be if he ends up with Emma for good?" He asks. He swings his sneaker clad feet like a child and has his hands stuffed into his jean pockets.

I stared at him and shrugged. "More hurt than pissed." I told him honestly.

"Hmm. Right, so what if.." he jumped down from the counter. "Hear me out, okay?"

I nodded.

"what if I could get rid of Emma?" He suggested.

My eyes went wide. What the hell did that mean.

"No! No. I mean like, I could make Harry get rid of her." He quickly said.