forty six

"Wake up bitch," I poked Harry's side numerous times but gained no response. Typical.

I had to cancel his party last night and told Pablo to go ahead and take everything down, he was concerned but understanding. I liked Pablo, he was great.  I hadn't told Harry I planned the party for him and so I felt bad that he thought I didn't do anything for him.

Him, Ana and I ended up getting Chinese food and watching Netflix until late and we all crashed on his couch. Ana gave him the card she made and the charm bracelet, which he put on right away, and I gave him a new coat he's been asking for. He was easy to please.

At midnight he carried Ana up to the bedroom he decorated for her and we shook up to his bedroom, for once he didn't insinuate any funny business and just asked me to sleep next to him which actually meant a lot more to me than sex.

But he was proving difficult to wake right now. It was only six in the morning but I couldn't sleep and I was very bored. Not wanting to be so loud to wake up our daughter next door to us, all I could do was pinch him and watch as his eyelids scrunched up and his lips turned into a frown.

"What are you doing," He rasped. He turned away from me and pulled the duvet over his shoulders, and I huffed. So he was gonna be like that.

I poked him again, calling out his name until eventually he grew tired of my antics and sat upright quickly. "What!?" He asked angrily. His face soon softened as I looked at him a bit shocked.

Running a hand over his face he hit his back against the pillows and apologized. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I leaned on my elbow and used my other hand to rest on his bare chest under the covers, shrugging. "I can't sleep." I told him.

"You woke me up cause you can't sleep?" He muttered, eyes remaining closed. "What time is it?"

"Six ten in the morning," I sheepishly told him.

"Go to sleep, babe." He mumbled tiredly. I'd usually get mad at him dismissing me but the little petname he gave me sent little butterflies to my stomach and I smiled before sinking down to cuddle into him. I surprised myself at the gesture, he usually initiated the cuddling and kissing.

It wasn't long until I could hear faint little snores come from him and I frowned. I thought he would have ended up staying awake with me like he usually would. I sighed and rolled over, pressing my back to his chest and shutting my eyes. He confused the fuck out of me, and I kept telling myself that but there was nothing else to say about it.

One minute he would be kissing me and then the next he would act as though I was a stranger. Ok, I was also being dramatic, but he knew what he was doing.

I just wanted to talk about it all with him but I never have the chance to, he's busy with work or the kids are always around, I needed to make time to chat. Of course a part of me loved Harry, and I'd never forgot the love he made me feel but a huge part of me was terrified of all of this. From the day he walked back into my life I knew there would be regrets, I just knew I wanted to enjoy him before I regretted things again. In the end, I was only going to hurt myself.

While I was deep in my thoughts, I hadn't noticed the quiet snores I was so used to had stopped and I turned my head to check on him, but he stared back with wide eyes and I almost screamed.

"I thought you were sleeping?" I told him, clutching my chest.

"I was, and then I felt your ass against my dick. How am I supposed to sleep after that?" He smirked. Oh please, Harry. It's too early.

My stomach turned as I felt him press against me, but it turned in a good way. I could already feel my cheeks flush before the spread of heat down below arrived. This guy really had me wrapped around his little finger.

"Not here, Ana is next door." I reminded him.

I was using her as an excuse. We haven't had sex since my birthday, and before that, it was a good seven or eight years. It was like losing my damn virginity all over again.

He shushed me and turned me over to face him, "We don't have to do anything you don't want." He assures me, most likely sensing the nerves drilling through my body.

His words only made me want him to take over me even more, and all the things that I was using as an excuse to not let him began to disappear. Maybe just this once..

"Just be quiet." I warned him. I wasn't about to traumatize our child with the sound of her parents having sex. Nah. I pulled open his drawer and handed him the condom before reaching down and ridding of my underwear, I felt like I was scoring with a guy at a club on a one night stand - or in other words, I felt excited and reckless.

mature content ahead

As Harry exposed himself when ripping the covers off I was reminded of why this man had me wrapped around his finger. It was like he had done this a thousand times before as he rolled the condom onto his semi-hard length and I shit you not I could feel a pulse in my v*gina just staring at it.

"C'mere," he ushered me, taking my hand gently before pulling me up to him. I had a t-shirt on, and it was the only thing separating our skin from touching as I leaned over him. He urged me to sit and I sighed in approval as I felt him against me, but he didn't eagerly push in like I expected him to. He was patient and caring, unlike the last time.

His soft lips pressed onto the skin around my neck while I rocked my hips slowly as he pushed into me, earning a low throat groan from Harry. Satisfied with the reaction, I continued to do so and he continued to devour me in sweet kisses. When his lips met mine, I felt like I had been waiting so long to feel him kissing me like this, as if it's what I waited on all these years. I sound like a cheesy bitch but he was everything I wanted right now.

"I don't think you've ever rode me." He laughed out, taking a breath. I looked down at him and couldn't string a sentence together to reply so just nodded. I'm pretty sure I have but I wasn't going to tell him that right now. I pushed his hair back from his face and enjoyed the sight before my eyes before he rudely interrupted and rolled over. Now in control, he continued my pace and thrusted deep, causing me to scream. He quickly clamped a hand over my mouth and I stifled a laugh under his palm. If Ana walked in right now we were done for.

"Don't take offense but pull out before you come, I don't need another child right now." I whispered to him. He dug his head into the crook of my neck and nodded, his fingered intertwined with mine above my head. I'm pretty sure I could hear his head bang off the headboard a few times as a string of curse words left his mouth over and over.

I think we both only lasted a few more minutes before we reached our orgasms, and I couldn't even protest the fact he didn't pull out because I was enjoying every second of it.

But as Harry quietly groaned into my hair while he finished, he rested his hand on my hip and brought his lips to mine one last time.

"I love you," He told me, his hot gross morning breath fanning across my lips.

Needless to say I was at a loss for words when he said this, and I was about to ask if it was the sex talking or if he meant it until the door creaked open and my eyes went wide as our daughter watched us in the bed with tired eyes.

"Mummy, I'm scared."